Friday, January 3, 2014

Winter Spanks - The Ski Trip


Welcome to Winter Spanks – a blog hop that promises to warm your heart and possible other part of your anatomy. There are wonderful prized to be won just for reading spanking stories, something most of us do just for the fun of it. Now lets see if you can mind – go here, to the official Winter Spanks Cold Hands Warm Bottoms Blog Hop site to learn of all the wonderful prizes and how to qualify for them.

Here at the Reading room I’m also offering a prize for coming by and commenting, in fact if you win, you can have your choice of books, I’m offering a copy of Cassie’s Space or if by chance you’ve already read it (and bless your heart if you have) you may chose a copy of Cassie’s next book, Cassie’s Tale that will be out in February. To qualify you must leave a comment and you need to leave your email address so I can get in touch with you if you’re the winner.

I hope you'll grab your hot chocolate, or your wine glass, sit back and enjoy Cassie and Tom's story of, 


The Ski Trip
I don’t know why I’m always the one getting in trouble.  This whole thing was Sue’s fault or possibly Tom’s, after all he planned the trip. Tom and Steve decided they wanted to take a few days and go snow skiing. Sue and I weren’t against the trip, we both ski well, but winter sports aren’t really my thing.

I’m very active in the summer, I love to walk, bike, swim, water ski, nearly anything that can be done outdoors. But I don’t really love cold weather. My favorite winter sport is curling up by the fire with a good book and doing repeated wine glass lifts. However, if Tom wanted to go skiing I was more than willing to accompany him.

We had separate cabins. Sue and Steve were right beside us, but not terribly close.  We arrived late afternoon and got lift tickets for the night skiing. We were at Sugar Mountain where we’d skied many times, but Tom had to go into lecture mode.

“I want you to take it easy until you get use to being on skis again. You and Sue stay on Easy Street or Switch Back until you get a feel for conditions.”

That’s exactly what I’d been planning to do, but I sometimes get annoyed being told. “I thought I start on Boulder Dash.” I told him with a touch of sarcasm. Boulder Dash is one of the high steep slopes I’ve never felt comfortable on. I got a raised eyebrow and a squinty stare from Tom before I laughed.

“All right bossy, have it your way. We’ll stick to the slopes you mentioned.” Putting my hand on his face I sighed. “But I’d really hoped to have a long slide on Tom Terrific tonight.” Can you believe my old devil actually blushed?

“Cassie Jane!” He spoke with mock sternest, “That doesn’t seem very ladylike.”

“Don’t fuss at me.” I told him. “I didn’t name the slopes. You just seem to have a dirty mind.”

I received a pop on the rear as I flounced out the door, but with all I was wearing it felt like a love tap.

~o~


I enjoyed skiing that night. But the next morning was windy and I had no desire to head out into it. “Just go on with Steve. Sue and I’ll visit this morning and we might join you this afternoon.”

“Sounds good.” Tom agreed. “Order an early lunch to be delivered and we’ll come back for you.”

I called Sue who eagerly went along. “I have to do something first, but I’ll come by your cabin when I’m done.” That seemed strange. What was Sue up to all of a sudden? Shortly after the boys headed out I saw Sue leave their cabin and head into the woods. When she came over I pounced.

 “What’s up? What were you doing in the woods?” I demanded.

Dear, sweet, kind Sue answered much as I thought she would. “It’s none of your damn business.” she gave me a beautiful grin, but even thought I pumped her, she would say no more.

The boys arrived back for lunch earlier than I was expecting. Tom walked in just as I was opening a bottle of wine. “Caught you.” He said with a grin. “You don’t need any of that now if you’re going to be skiing after lunch.”

“Good Grief, we’re on vacation. What’s wrong with a glass of wine with lunch,” I demanded.

“You can have your wine tonight. I want you clear headed on the slopes.”

I opened my mouth to argue when Sue piped up, “Cassie, can’t you mind your husband just once?” This question, coming from Sue, had all three of us turning to stare at her in shock. She just laughed and laid out lunch. Something was up, but she wasn’t ready to talk yet.

We all hit the slopes just after one. The wind had died down and it was really fairly warm. We’d had several good runs, but by three-thirty I was uncomfortable. I was too warm with my coat on, too cold with it off. Tired and a bit grumpy I complained to Sue.

I got another grin, “Come with me. I can fix you right up.”

Curiously, I skied behind her as she took a tiny path through the woods towards our cabins. She led me to a small opening near a creek. Pine trees surrounded the area. It looked like it could be a nice campsite in the summer. Going over to a log near the creek Sue dug in the snow reaching in she pulled out two objects, handing one to me.

“Wine skins! You old hippy. Where in the heck did you come up with wine skins?”

Laughing, Sue replied, “I have my sources.”

What a lovely afternoon. The woods were quiet and peaceful, the temperature mild and the wine superb.   Only one problem, it’s hard to judge how much you’re drinking when you’re sitting peacefully squirting wine into your mouth from a wine skin. Time didn’t seem important until we noticed it was getting dark.

This wasn’t good. Had the boys been looking for us? We needed to get back to the slopes, and we headed that way. The slopes weren’t crowded as we headed to the lift, but as we neared the bottom a man cut right in front of me and we collided. We were both going slow and it was a sliding fall with no one hurt in the least, but evidently Sue thought it was the funniest thing she had ever seen.

Laughing loudly she called to me, “Why did you knock that nice man down?”

Lying on my back I growled back at her. “I didn’t like his looks, that’s why!”

The man had regained his feet and came to help me up. “It’s almost dark,” he told me, “how could you tell I was ugly.” He was laughing and so kind. Sue and I were laughing too. We were still laughing after he left. Then I saw the boys heading toward us looking as mad as I’d seen them lately.

Unfortunately, the sight of their identical scowls seemed even funnier than knocking the skier down. We burst out laughing before they could even speak. Can’t say much for our timing.

“Where the hell have you been?” Steve barked first. Despite the feeling I really needed to take Tom seriously at the moment, I couldn’t quite turn off the giggles.

“We’re waiting for an answer, where have you been?” Tom also wanted to know.

“Where have we been?” Sue repeated.

“We checked the slopes, the cabins, the food court, the first aid station. We couldn’t find you anywhere.” Steve snapped, Tom suddenly seemed more interested in staring at me than talking.

“You couldn’t fine us anywhere?” Sue again repeated. Good grief, I knew that the only time Sue answered by repeating a question was when she’d had too much to drink. Unfortunately, the boys knew it too.

Tom showed absolutely no humor as he ordered, “Back to the cabin.”

~o~

It was possible I’d had a bit more wine than I’d needed. I vaguely realized this as I was still finding humor in Tom's stern command. Coming into the warm cabin I began shedding clothes with absolutely no regard for how warm my rear was likely to be once I was undressed. I stopped when I got to my slacks and sweater. Only to have Tom reply, “You might as well keep going.” Coming quickly to my side Tom pulled down my slacks and panties at the same time. Seating himself on the couch, I was over his knee in a flash.

“What are you doing?” I asked stupidly.

“If you don’t know what I’m doing, you have had too much to drink.” His first swat to my bottom had an immediate sobering effect. He spanked hard and fast, the worst kind of spanking. I can’t get my bearings when he spanks fast, and I suppose I wasn’t as clear headed as I could have been.

“Tom stop, wait!” I managed to cry out. It didn’t slow his hand, it only succeeded in igniting the lecture and goodness I wish that had been the only thing it ignited. The man was scorching me.

“I told you at lunch I didn’t want you drinking this afternoon while you were going be skiing, but not only did you completely ignore me, you hid from me too. You knew I’d be worried.”

I swear talking only makes him spank harder. “Stop, stop.” Was all I really had to say, thought I added. “We weren’t hiding and it was Sue’s fault. I didn’t get the wine!”

Much to my surprise, Tom stopped spanking. I took the moment to reach back to rub, but Tom caught my hand. “I’m not done.” He stated firmly. “But I want you to hear clearly that I am I’m sick to death of ‘it’s Sue’s fault’.” Gracious goodness, but he took off again, spanking just as hard, but mercifully a bit slower.

When he finally stopped he didn’t rub any at all and as he helped me up added, “I don’t want you rubbing either, hear me?”

“Tom…” I begged, nearly dancing on my toes it stung so badly. Tom usually claims that watching me rub is one of his favorite sights. But that night he had something else in mind.  He quickly finished undressing me before shedding his own clothes. Taking my hand he led me out the French doors in the bedroom into the frigid cold and to the hot tub.

“Tom, no.” I protested, though as usual it did me no good. I had little choice, although the cool breeze was welcomed by one part of my anatomy the rest of me was freezing. Stepping into the seemly super heated water I could only picture my bottom as having been seared in a pan before being put on to boil.

I managed to make it in. Can you imagine the combined sting of a hard spanking immediately followed by a soak in the hot tub? Only one good thing came from it all, watching me squirm, as Tom draped a heavy leg over my lap to keep me from rising, Tom’s good humor was restored. And Tom, when in a good mood, is the most romantic devil around. It was an evening of burning, the spanking, the hot tub, and thankfully nothing about our evening cooled down as we eventually made our way inside.

~0~

Thanks for coming by to read. Please leave a comment to let me know you've been by and don't forget to include your email address. If you are hesitant to leave it for any reason, you may email it to me at pk.corey@yahoo.com that might not qualify you for the main prized but I'll be happy to use it for my give away.  Now you're not done - there are tons of wonderful stories to read. You'll find the list below. And if you want to read more about Cassie and Tom you can buy Cassie's Space here. Happy reading!



55. Penelope Hasler

87 comments:

  1. Oh man those two seem to get themselves into more mischief!
    Loved this story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a yummy story :-) I enjoyed it so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bella - I'd love you to be in the contest, but I need your email address.

      Delete
  3. Good gravy...I agree with Minelle...those two definitely seem to get into more mischief! Thanks for sharing PK. ;)

    Blessings...
    Cat catsbrighteyes at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really enjoyed this PK. Those two are so much trouble together and it sounds as though the night ended up very nicely for our Cassie :)

    Hugs,
    Roz
    rozinhishands@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roz,
      By the end of the evening Cassie had no complaints.

      Delete
  5. PK,
    Cassie and Tom are, as always, delightful.
    And if you don't know my E-mail, you're drunker than Cassie.
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love for you and Tom to be able to sit down for a long talk.

      Delete
  6. You know how I love Cassie and Tom.

    livinezlee@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes. You have to love Cassie and Tom.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi PK, these two get into more trouble than I can imagine, loved this winter tale
    love Jan
    rosychuckles@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jan,
      I'm wondering if we should have all written warmer weather stories, I'm freezing reading all these.

      Delete
  9. Love Tom and Cassie but I want to hear what happened to Sue!!
    hisfirstmate2011@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks to Tom's preaching to Steve over the years, she got her's too!

      Delete
  10. Love the books. Cassie can't seem to stay out of trouble. I would guess that she likes spanking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laurel,
      Thank you that just makes my day! Lets say she likes some of them.

      Delete
  11. Loved Cassie and Tom's story!!! bw2323bro@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this story ! They are always in trouble lol! Look forward to your newest in Feb! Thanks and have a good day!
    amybowens34@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amy,
      I hope you enjoy the second book. I'm desperately trying to get started on the third.

      Delete
  13. Tom and a glass of hot cocoa are a good combo! ghwasd at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great story. Looks like I'm gonna have to catch up with this couple.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you'll like them Pam. You could look back on this site to the Saturday Spanks and see if you'd want to read more. I hope you will.

      Delete
  15. Yikes, drinking and skiing, not a good mix. Cassie needs more than one application of spankings!

    lacrimsonfemme at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. It was Sue's fault! Great story, thank you.
    meg.and.george.m@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Finally! Someone with insight. It's nearly always Sue's fault.

      Delete
  17. Such an entertaining story! I love it! Cassie and Tom are really great characters! Thanks for sharing! BTW The cover for Cassie's Space is the featured cover of the month on my home page :) thecoverartisan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Tony! They are an interesting couple.

      Delete
  18. Ouch! A hot tub after a spanking?! Great story, thanks!
    ingen77@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lol, Cassie just can't seem to keep out of trouble can she! And naughty Sue hiding the wine skins! Talk about asking for trouble. What a fun story. tarafinneganromance@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When Sue and Cassie get together there is usually going to be a story to tell about it.

      Delete
  20. always getting into mischief :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  21. Cassie's Space is a great book, and this is the perfect accompaniment -- like wine on a cold day. ;) pig@patriciagreenbooks.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Patricia,
      Cassie would love the analogy!

      Delete
  22. Tom and Cassie are so fun- I loved how he paused the spanking- telling her he wasn't done- only to say he was sick of her putting the blame off on Sue authorjoellecasteel @ excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joelle,
      Tom's been hearing that same excuse for nearly forty years - he IS tired of it. But still it's often true.

      Delete
  23. I like that Tom's actions had a sobering effect on Cassie(pun intended). When I got to the hot tub part all I could think about was Eddie Murphy on Saturday Night Live when he played James Brown getting into a hot tub. Lmao. Thanks.
    laurah2727@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet we would have been doing some laughing at Cassie too if we'd been able to watch.

      Delete
  24. Love these two:) Poor Cassie, letting Sue lead her astray again. Tons of snow on Sugar Mountain today!
    Johnnamaquire@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sue often does such as this, and Cassie always goes willingly. Wish I was as Sugar now.

      Delete
  25. Cassie and Sue are never a good combination. Do they ever stay out of trouble when they're together?

    kesummer69(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! They are a wonderful combination, at least in their eyes. On rare occasions they do stay out of trouble, but then it's not nearly as much fun.

      Delete
  26. Being led astray by a friend with wine. That sounds like my kind of trouble. Loved this story and can't wait to read the book. Thanks.
    rameyer.nmb@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Renee, I really hope you'll like the book. I'm afraid it's fairly easy to lead Cassie astray with wine.

      Delete
  27. Tom and cassie make me smile. I really enjoyed Cassie's Space.
    Celestejones215@rocketmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Celeste,
      I love hearing that from you. They make me smile.

      Delete
  28. Poor Cassie. Hot tub after a bottom scorcher does sound rough.
    But it sounds like she had fun up until that point!

    Great story!
    :)
    Katherinedeane40 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Katherine,
      She had tons of fun after the hot tub for sure.

      Delete
  29. Loved this story PK, I didn’t want it to end. I wanted to see what happened to Sue!

    constancemasters@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Constance,
      Sue never gives details when she gets spanked - but she always blames Cassie.

      Delete
  30. Great story, PK. I love Cassie's antics and Tom's attempt at patience with her. If he toasted her as well as she thought he did, I'm surprised she didn't cry out in pain when her backside hit the warm water. The last thing I want when I have a sunburn is hot water. It stings like the devil.

    I want to know what happened to Sue as well. Thanks for sharing.
    krblake@kathrynrblake.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kathryn,
      Cassie's pretty used to a sore behind! Sue's a different woman. Her situation is a little different.

      Delete
  31. Oh, that Sue! She's always getting Cassie in trouble isn't she? and the hot tub? Gasp.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True, true - Cassie would be an angel without Sue.

      Delete
  32. A hot tub after a hard spanking? Ow, ow, ow! Cassie's really got to learn not to let Sue lead her astray, doesn't she?

    bbbadbarbie@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Barbara,
      They've been friends since the 70's. I don't think she's going to learn.

      Delete
  33. Loved it! Loved the naughtiness! LOL

    tammyfaris1966 at gmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  34. Great story! Hot tub after a spanking OW! Kristencapri@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to know that would add to the burn!

      Delete
  35. LOL so much mischief. Loved the story, PK! authorsuelyndon at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sue,
      They may not be girls, but they do love to play.

      Delete
  36. I really enjoyed this story, PK! I have had so much fun on this hop! That scene where she ran into the guy on the ski slope was hysterical. corinnealexander4@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Corinne,
      It has been a great hop. That part of the ski story happened in real life and it was just as funny then.

      Delete
  37. I can't get enough of your characters!
    Lburger1908 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Binz,
      I'm so glad you like them. I hope you'll read the books.

      Delete
  38. Let's raise a glass to the perfect couple - Cassie & Tom :)

    abigailarmani2@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. Gotta love Cassie & Tom. Now I want to hear what happened to Sue. It was all her fault, after all - lol.
    whitk22222227@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karen,
      Sue is much less likely to give details if Steve spanks her, but she always blames Cassie when it happens.

      Delete
  40. Yay for more Cassie and Tom. I love their antics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like them, there's plenty more to come!

      Delete
  41. Bad girls having fun. Gotta work out well in the end, pun intended.
    caddydlr@google.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cassie always has her fun, good or bad and and it usually does work out in the end!

      Delete
  42. Cassie! So much trouble lol. I think that might be one time I didn't want a hot tub.

    chickieblog@live.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chickadee,
      I'm with you - that could be intense.

      Delete
  43. OH! This is gonna be a must grab!! Feb cant get here soon enough!! I cant wait to read this! This little teaser wasnt enough! hehe Cant wait to see what happens to Sue. Bet shes in for a spanking good time too, huh?! :D Thank you!
    shadowluvs2read(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. February seems to be galloping our way for sure. Sue is never very revealing about details, but she's setting sensitive too.

      Delete