Saturday, November 5, 2016

Saturday Spankings - New club member?



Happy Saturday Spanking everyone. I hope this will be a weekend where I get a little writing done while Hubby is off golfing, but I will be taking some time to read some snippets here.
Today my snippet, from Cassie’s Road Trip, is a conversation Cassie had with her friend Annie after they returned from the trip. Annie and Andy have never had a spanking relationship – mostly because Annie is a sweet and well behaved woman. That’s why the conversation takes Cassie completely by surprise.

 “Andy told me if I was going be foolish enough to go along with you two, I was going to face the same consequences you all did. And then he…” Annie again blushed fiercely and lowered her voice to a whisper, “He pulled my pants down put me across his lap and spanked me hard.”
I wasn’t sure exactly what to say. Tell her I was sorry? Welcome her to the club? I watched her for clues.
“Hmm…” I finally responded. “Well how do you feel about it? Did you at least get to have hot sex afterwards?”
“No!” she snapped, “He said that would be rewarding bad behavior.”
“Oh lord, he’s been talking to Tom,” I moaned.
“Ya think?” she nearly yelled at me.




Buy links:


Check out all the Cassie books:
Cassie's Space (book one)   
Cassie's Tale (book two)                       
Cassie on the Move (book three)          
Cassie's River Living (book four)        
Cassie's Conflict (book five)
Cassie's Influence (book six)
Cassie's Ordeal (book seven)
Cassie Corralled (book eight)
Cassie's Road Trip (book nine)



Check out more great snippet here.



18 comments:

  1. Ooh, Annie better watch out from now on. I can understand Cassie not knowing whether to apologise or welcome her to the club lol. Great snippet PK, Hope your writing weekend is going well :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think Annie want to be spanked, but she did feel a little left out too.

      Delete
  2. Oh, Cassie in deep water again. What a surprise. She is my role model.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love that snippet! Frankly I'd like to read what happened in another story! Fun especially since she's always well behaved!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Read away. See even Annie can get herself in trouble when she hangs out with Cassie and Sue.

      Delete
  4. Love the humor in this snippet. Good one, PK! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shelly, Cassie often makes me laugh too.

      Delete
  5. LOL. When the guys compare notes, the girls suffer. I feel for Annie. Hopefully, Andy will make things better for her now that the punishment is past and she's forgiven.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha ha! 'Ya think?' That was good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, Annie was feeling a bit put out with Tom.

      Delete
  7. Great chemistry between Annie & Cassie! Good snippet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Since Annie is usually the "goody two-shoes" this was such a fun little bit to the book. Andy surprised me with this one!

    Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Andy's been spending way too much time with Tom.

      Delete