Tuesday, August 14, 2018

BJ Wane - His to Master & Own


 His to Master & Own
Miami Masters, Book 5


He agreed to her request for guidance,
but could she handle what she’d asked him for?

 I'm glad to have BJ Wane here today. I think you'll like this one!

BUY LINKS:

 
BLURB:
The first time Sean Bates saw Alessa Alexander at a BDSM club without one of her friends attending with her, he didn’t approach her or interfere, deeming it was none of his business.  The second time, his protective, dominate instincts forced him to confront her, and then offer his professional counseling for her needs.
Alessa’s desire to turn herself over to a man’s full control kept her from believing she’d ever enjoy a long-term relationship like her friends recently committed to. When she gets up the nerve to ask Sean Bates to tutor her in her unorthodox fantasies, the first scene he devises leaves her aching for more of his strict control, but worried about keeping her feelings uninvolved.
Past heartbreaks kept Sean and Alessa leery of hoping for too much from their agreed upon temporary relationship.  Between escalating problems with an ex at work and her insecurities, Alessa runs from Sean before she ends up hurt. But it doesn’t take her long to realize how much she wants him and his strict discipline, enough to risk the height of humiliation to earn his forgiveness.

Excerpt:
Shaking her head, she kept her back to him when she replied, “Let’s talk about something else.”
“Okay. What do you want to discuss?”
Her shoulders lifted with her deep inhale, then she blurted the last thing he wanted her to say.  “You mentioned introducing me to someone who could tutor me into giving up complete control. What if I said I wanted it to be you?”
Nothing like handing me my fucking dream on a platter.  Sean willed his rapid heartbeat to slow down as he took a moment to think her offer through and ponder where it came from.  There were numerous reasons why he should turn her down: they would still be thrown together at social gatherings of their mutual friends afterward, which could be awkward; Dax and Krista would kill him if she ended up hurt; it would cross an ethical line he’d never violated before; and it would test his own control to give her a taste of what she claimed to want.  
“You’re not saying anything.”  Alessa’s shoulder’s slumped before her back went rigid and she pivoted to face him.
And there, etched on her pale face, was the one reason he couldn’t turn her down. She’d already braced for his refusal, for him to be the next person to turn his back on her.  Enough people had rejected her; he couldn’t be another in a long line of inconsiderate jerks who hadn’t cared enough to give her what she needed.
“Does this mean you’re through testing me and you’ve concluded you can trust me?”
Her brows dipped in that cute frown again and he continued to find himself amused by her quirks and drawn to the woman they exposed.  He could see she hadn’t expected him to catch on to what she was doing.  
“What do you mean?  You’re the one who’s testing me,” she returned with a defensive glare, a hint of pink staining her cheeks.
“Let’s see, I surmise you so rudely skipped our second appointment because you were waiting to see if I mentioned your visit to any of our mutual friends. Tuesday, my questioning brought up the past, and you suspected I saw beyond what little information you revealed. You thought to push me today by arriving late, and with attitude. How am I doing?”
And just like that, the shy, insecure Alessa returned and sought to flee instead of taking the risk of getting hurt again.  “I can see you’re not happy with me.”  She started for the door.  “Thank you…”
“If your request was another test, I’m happy to say I’ll pass this one as well. Yes, I’ll tutor you however far you want to go.”  And he’d begin by enforcing his rule, something his palm had been itching to do since she walked in with attitude written all over her.  Since they were running past noon, he knew Barbara would have left for lunch already and they had the entire suite to themselves.
Perfect.



MIAMI MASTERS SERIES:
Bound and Saved, book 1
Master Me, Please, book 2
Mastering Her Fear, book 3
Bound To Submit, book 4
AUTHOR BIO:
I live in the Midwest with my husband and our two dogs.  I love dogs, enjoy spending time with my daughter, babysitting dogs and kids, reading and working puzzles.  We have traveled extensively throughout the states, Canada and just once overseas, but I now much prefer being homebody.  I worked for a while writing articles for a local magazine but soon found my interest in writing for myself peaking.  My first book was strictly spanking erotica, but I slowly evolved to writing erotic spanking romance with a touch of suspense.  My favorite genre to read is suspense.
CONTACT & SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS:


QUOTES FROM BOOK:
Alessa stopped pacing and looked at him, the color of her eyes making him think of the aged whiskey he favored, the look in them delivering the same effective sucker-punch after too much indulgence.
The only sound in the room was their sweat-slick bodies coming together, his only thought how to convince her he wasn’t like everyone else who had come and gone in her life.

2 comments:

  1. This sounds like an awesome read. I love the blurb and enjoyed the excerpt. Thank you both :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, this sounds really interesting. I like the twist the author has put in this plot. Thanks, PK.

    Hugs From Ella

    ReplyDelete