Saturday, September 19, 2020

Saturday Spankings - Not her smartest move

 


We’re back for another Saturday Spanking! I’m still in book six, Cassie’s Influence, in the Cassie’s Space series. Although Cassie and Tom are a mature couple in a long and loving marriage, there are young people in these books too. 

Allie and Ryan are away at college. While Allie idolized Cassie, her boyfriend Ryan is becoming more and more like his mentor, Tom. Here’s the story Allie shared with Cassie and Sue about their latest disagreement.

 

"I spent the night with some friends last night. I didn't tell Ryan, it was none of his business. But he found out where I was and stormed over there this morning and practically told everyone he was going to spank me when he got me home."

Clearly Allie was still furious and I was pretty upset myself. This was exactly what I had warned Ryan about, not letting Allie have enough freedom as she experienced her first year at college. There was certainly nothing wrong with spending the night with a friend and the very idea that Ryan had let someone know that he occasionally spanked Allie was unforgivable. Within our very own tiny circle, Tom and me, Sue and Steve and sometimes Annie, it was discussed a bit. But to let her college friends know. How could he? I certainly had a thing or two to say to the boy.

Although I was quite angry with Ryan, I wanted to get Allie home and calmed down. I didn't want her running off to the mountains alone, so I tried to be the voice of reason. 

"Honey, I know you're mad, and you have a right to be, but you need to talk to Ryan. Stand up for yourself and tell him you won't be treated this way. Did he spank you this morning?"

"No. He was going to, but I left."

"Ryan just let you waltz right out without trying to stopping you?" Sue wanted to know. "That's hard to believe."

"He went to take a shower to calm down. At least that's what he said. He told me to wait, but I left." Allie's eyes were big as she turned to me. "He's gonna kill me."

"No he is not," I told her firmly. "Not if I have anything to say about it. You are coming home with me. Call Ryan and tell him to meet you there. I'll tell him what's what."

"He won't come," Allie told me firmly.

"Allie honey, that's not true. You know he'll come. He may be mad, but he loves you. He's worried about you and I know he'll come if you call him."

"He can't come," Allie wailed, bursting into tears again. "When I left, I took his car."



Blurb:

Intentionally or not, Cassie’s influence spreads. Sue’s marriage has improved through Cassie’s influence. However, when Sue’s marriage unexpectedly takes a turn for the worse, Sue pushes for the solution she feels will work, a solution that could put Cassie on a collision course with the ivory brush. 

Allie and Ryan are both feeling influence from Cassie and Tom. Cassie doesn't mean to lead Allie astray - but Allie sees Cassie as a role model. Every adventure, old or new, captures Allie's attention, which increases her desire to be more like her mentor. But for better or worse, Ryan is just as determined to be like Tom. 



Cassie's Influence 









Cassie's Space (book one)   
Cassie's Tale (book two)                       
Cassie on the Move (book three)          
Cassie's River Living (book four)        
Cassie's Conflict (book five)
Cassie's Influence (book six)
Cassie's Ordeal (book seven)
Cassie Corralled (book eight)
Cassie's Road Trip (book nine)
Cassie's Life (book ten)

Paperbacks can be found here


Cal's Law Series:


Cal's Law (book one)
Becoming Family (book two)
Educating Jenny (book three)
Searching for Home (book four)


Corbin's Bend

Returning to Us 

4 comments:

  1. I laughed at the end of this. Yup, Allie is going to be in a lot of trouble, but Ryan was wrong to berate her in front of her friends. Some things need to be kept private, and how a couple opts to spend time in the bedroom is one of those things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! But remember, we're only hearing Allie's side of this.

      Delete
  2. Love this PK. I too giggled at the ending. I can totally understand both Allie and Cassie being upset with Ryan, but Allie has dug herself a bigger hole.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Allie has made it much worse - I wonder who she has been listening too? LOL!

      Delete