Saturday, March 4, 2023

Saturday Spankings - The perks of doing as you're told

Welcome to Saturday Spankings. This snippet from Cassie’s Tale takes place after the girls had discussed to trip to the ‘adult toy store’ they had taken the past summer. Although another trip was planned, Cassie decided not to go. She knew it would be against Tom’s wishes. Tom was pleased an impressed with her when she told him why she was at the house alone. She assured him she would be fine while all the men went to play golf.

 

I’d been feeling pretty good, or at least noble, up until that time. Seeing the boys pull away, I just felt left behind. I checked my mail, but I just didn’t have the heart to write a blog. I curled up on the bed to take a nap and maybe to pout just a little.

I had just drifted off to sleep when I felt a hand on my arm. My heart gave a lurch. I knew I was alone in that great big house. I barely had time to see that it was Tom before he tied a scarf around my eyes and said quietly, “Do what I tell you and you won’t be hurt.”

Oh my! We hadn’t played like this in so long. My heart raced because I’d truly been frightened. That fear, combined with being deprived of sight so suddenly and the realization that Tom had given up his golf game just to spend the afternoon with me, definitely had me reeling.

“Sit up on the side of the bed,” he said in a demanding tone. I could hear him pulling a chair a few feet from the bed, and I could feel him staring at me as I breathed fast.

“Take off your blouse.”

That simple sentence caused my heart to race even faster. I fell completely into this game of make believe and my hands were trembling as I fumbled with the buttons.

“Stand up and take off your skirt.”

Standing, I slowly unzipped the skirt and let it fall to the floor.

Coming to me, he touched my face and ran his fingers down my side. “Are you here alone?” he asked, almost in a whisper.

I nodded.

“Where is your jewelry?”

“We’re just visiting,” I told him. “I brought very little.”

“Where do you keep your cash?” he wanted to know next.

“I… I have no cash. My husband keeps all our money.” 

“No jewelry and no cash. I guess I’ll have to take something else of value.” He turned me around and took off my bra.

Panting slightly, I told him, “If you touch me, my husband will hunt you down and kill you.”

I heard a soft laugh. “I plan on doing much more that touching you. Now crawl up on the bed.”

Evidently I wasn’t quick enough to suit him and I received several sharp pops to my backside. He pulled my panties down slowly and stepped back. I heard him removing his belt. I believe I’d reached subspace before the first blow fell. The shock, the pain, the burn sunk deep within me as the belt fell again and again. It had been quite a while since I came just from a spanking, but I did, intensely. Tom stopped and ran his hand over the pattern of stripes he’d made as I came back to myself. In a minute he asked, “Are you ready to do as you’re told?” 

I nodded in compliance. Tom undressed and leaned back against the headboard. For the next hour he directed me and I became his willing puppet. Several times he stopped me, pulled me across his lap for a sharp spanking on my bottom, which was still throbbing from the belt, before commanding me to continue or start over. As the afternoon wound down, we had both been satisfied in every way possible. It was truly an afternoon to remember.

When the girls arrived later on, Tom and I were sitting on the veranda with our wine. Stopping near the doorway, Sue looked at me sharply. My friend seemed to have some instinct that I couldn’t deny.

“Well, I’ll be damned. You didn’t get to go shopping. I have a feeling you got your butt beat, anyway, and you still sit there looking like the cat that swallowed the canary. I don’t know what you’ve got, but I wish to hell you’d bottle it.”

Poor Sue was flat out of luck. My secret was Tom, and I wasn’t sharing.



Cassie continues to live life to the fullest, from wheeling around in her new sports car to mastering the art of riding a motor scooter with no hands, she manages to keep Tom on his toes. The fly in the ointment is that Tom’s firm wants him back for a project and Cassie wants him all to herself.  When Tom takes the job, Cassie is left lonely and bored – never a good combination for her.

 Left to her own devices Cassie makes some poor decisions, frightening Sue and causing Tom to lower the boom. Tom's new schedule for Cassie, including her getting a job, leaves her little time to get herself in trouble – yet she still manages.


Cassie’s Space series

 

These ten books introduce Cassie. She is my friend and has been since she wandered into my imagination fifty-four years ago. She is married to Tom, the man who loves her in a way that makes my heart nearly burst with happiness for the two of them. He loves her, guides her, protects her and when necessary, spanks the fool out of her. I’ve been told that their adventures are exciting, funny and realistic. Their love-life is passionate and fulfilling – but you’ll hear no graphic details, Cassie is a lady and giving too much detail would not be proper.



Cal’s Law series

 

Cal and Jenny are one of my younger couple. The spanking in their relationship began mere minutes after they met, and Cal hasn’t let up much since. There relationship has it’s struggles, but these two are meant to be together. They live in the same town as Cassie and Tom and there is a lot of interactions among the character of both series. Jenny is not as reluctant as Cassie to openly discuss her sex life, so you’ll find a little more spice in this series.


 

On the River series

 

In this, my latest series, everyone is around – all the characters I’ve grown to love over the years are living on the area of the river that they call The Landing. Their lives, their adventures, even their spankings sometimes intertwine. By this time in the series, I’m just typing as my characters tell me what’s happening. And I love it!



These books do take you through time as it passes, but please don’t think you have to read them in order. Start anywhere. Just grab one and give it a try. If you are a spanking enthusiast, I know you'll enjoy it.

 

I’ll close today with a review on the latest book. This is one of the finest reviews I’ve ever had. 

 

Starting with the first Cassie book until now, I have never been disappointed or failed to wait expectantly for the next one.




And, of course, the links -


Cassie's Space (book one)   
Cassie's Tale (book two)                       
Cassie on the Move (book three)          
Cassie's River Living (book four)        
Cassie's Conflict (book five)
Cassie's Influence (book six)
Cassie's Ordeal (book seven)
Cassie Corralled (book eight)
Cassie's Road Trip (book nine)
Cassie's Life (book ten)


Cal's Law (book one)
Becoming Family (book two)
Educating Jenny (book three)
Searching for Home (book four)

On the River (book one)

 

8 comments:

  1. What a wonderful, sexy snippet! Cassie will be pleased she didn't go shopping, this was waay better!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You better believe her afternoon was fantastic.

      Delete
  2. Another belt story, my favourite! Squealing with delight. Thanks, PK, for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They you would love some of Cassie's stories. She find the belt completely sensual.

      Delete
    2. I dug deep into archives... Can't believe in 2013 there were 28 blogs on the hop list. Where did all the excitement go? To other social platforms??

      Delete
    3. I really don' t know. I do remember we had as many as 40 some participating. We used to have 'parties' on the blogs where you might have 50 or more comments. I'm guessing women my age lost interest in writing blogs and it seems younger people just don't want to read anything with more than 25 words - tiktok and instagram. I'm stereotyping, but you can't explain spanking and how we feel about it in a handful of words. I guess all things come and go.

      Delete
  3. This is one of my favorite scenes. I adore Tom for knowing Cassie wouldn't like being alone and making sure her day was well spent. Great snippet, PK!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tom is a very special man. Although he is firm when it comes to discipline, he loves Cassie so much it hurts. The perfect man.

      Delete