Saturday, May 13, 2023

Saturday Spankings - Not being completely honest



Welcome to Saturday Spankings. I’m taking a snippet today from the second Cassie book, Cassie’s Tale. Coming home from a trip Cassie has seemed especially tired. She won’t tell Tom how she feels and he tried to get her to go to bed early.

 

“Honey, just give me a few minutes here. I just want to check my email and then I’ll come lie down. Maybe we can watch a movie or something.

Tom came to stand behind my chair. He rubbed my shoulders a bit and massaged my neck. His hands felt so good and I closed my eyes and lay my head back against him.

As his hands came around and he touched my cheek, he stopped and asked, “Cassie, do you have a fever?”

For some reason that flew all over me. What I had taken as a loving gesture had been nothing more than a sneaky trick to “check me out.” I was furious.

Leaping to my feet, I shouted, “Take your damn hands off me!” I jerked away from him, planning to sweep out of the room in anger. Oh, it would have been such a dramatic gesture had I not passed out before I’d made it to the door.

According to Tom, I didn’t come to immediately. But by the time the ambulance arrived I was aware that they were there. I didn’t want to ride in the darn thing, but no one seemed interested at the time what I wanted.

Truly, it was way too much drama for so little to be wrong with me. Tests showed I had a urinary tract infection and that I was a little dehydrated. I could have gone home after some fluids and a prescription for antibiotics. But Tom insisted they keep me overnight, and everyone seems to listen to Tom. Well, almost everybody.

Within a few days I was perfectly fine, except for one thing. Tom was not happy with the answers I had given my doctor at the hospital. Tom realized that I’d been feeling bad for a while, but I hadn’t said anything to him about it.

“Now Tom, don’t get in a tizzy. I haven’t felt sick, just a little tired.”

“I’m not buying that for a second. But for now, concentrate on getting your strength back, we’ll talk about this later.”

You’ve heard of being caught between a rock and a hard place – I’m not sure which Tom is, but I was caught all right.

Tom doesn’t like me “keeping things” from him, especially about my health. I knew that when I told him I was back to perfect health, his spanking hand could begin to itch. I milked it for a while. That tactic also had its problems. That old devil took my keys under the pretense of not wanting me to drive until he was sure I wouldn’t black out again. I was stuck. If I played sick, no car, but if I told him I felt fine, he might find a reason to turn me into rump roast. What’s a girl to do?

By Thursday I’d been home from the hospital for five days and I’d about had it with his smothering. We were finishing breakfast when I told Tom, “I have things I need to get done this morning. I want my keys.”

He raised an eyebrow but said nothing. I was rapidly losing patience with him and perhaps I was a little snippy, but I’d had a frustrating week.

I repeated, “Give me my keys! I’m not your prisoner.”

“I’m assuming you’re well enough to discuss why you hid the fact that you weren’t feeling well from me,” Tom said quietly.

I knew it wasn’t in my best interest to continue being hateful, but I’m afraid that didn’t stop me. “Good grief, Tom. I’m in my sixties. If I tell you every time I have an ache or pain, we won’t have time to talk about anything else.” I was definitely releasing some inner frustration and Tom did not like my tone. 

Tom asked, “Are you sure this is the way you want this conversation to go?”

I’d gotten up to take my dishes to the counter, and I turned back to yell at him, “I don’t want this conversation to go anywhere. I want my damn keys!”

I know, I know, I’d yelled a bit, and cussed just a little. But I did not break the glass on purpose. It was just that everything seemed to happen at once. When I sat my plate down, maybe a tiny bit hard, my glass fell into the sink and shattered.

Tom jumped up and grabbed both my hands from behind before I could reach into the sink for the broken pieces. Tucking me under his arm, he sailed into my rear with a hard hand. Goodness, nightgowns offer such little protection. Or so I thought, until he pulled it up and let go with another volley.


 


Cassie continues to live life to the fullest, from wheeling around in her new sports car to mastering the art of riding a motor scooter with no hands, she manages to keep Tom on his toes. The fly in the ointment is that Tom’s firm wants him back for a project and Cassie wants him all to herself.  When Tom takes the job, Cassie is left lonely and bored – never a good combination for her.

 Left to her own devices Cassie makes some poor decisions, frightening Sue and causing Tom to lower the boom. Tom's new schedule for Cassie, including her getting a job, leaves her little time to get herself in trouble – yet she still manages.


Cassie’s Space series

 

These ten books introduce Cassie. She is my friend and has been since she wandered into my imagination fifty-four years ago. She is married to Tom, the man who loves her in a way that makes my heart nearly burst with happiness for the two of them. He loves her, guides her, protects her and when necessary, spanks the fool out of her. I’ve been told that their adventures are exciting, funny and realistic. Their love-life is passionate and fulfilling – but you’ll hear no graphic details, Cassie is a lady and giving too much detail would not be proper.



Cal’s Law series

 

Cal and Jenny are one of my younger couple. The spanking in their relationship began mere minutes after they met, and Cal hasn’t let up much since. There relationship has it’s struggles, but these two are meant to be together. They live in the same town as Cassie and Tom and there is a lot of interactions among the character of both series. Jenny is not as reluctant as Cassie to openly discuss her sex life, so you’ll find a little more spice in this series.


 

On the River series

 

In this, my latest series, everyone is around – all the characters I’ve grown to love over the years are living on the area of the river that they call The Landing. Their lives, their adventures, even their spankings sometimes intertwine. By this time in the series, I’m just typing as my characters tell me what’s happening. And I love it!



These books do take you through time as it passes, but please don’t think you have to read them in order. Start anywhere. Just grab one and give it a try. If you are a spanking enthusiast, I know you'll enjoy it.

 

I’ll close today with a review on the latest book. This is one of the finest reviews I’ve ever had. 

 

Starting with the first Cassie book until now, I have never been disappointed or failed to wait expectantly for the next one.




And, of course, the links -


Cassie's Space (book one)   
Cassie's Tale (book two)                       
Cassie on the Move (book three)          
Cassie's River Living (book four)        
Cassie's Conflict (book five)
Cassie's Influence (book six)
Cassie's Ordeal (book seven)
Cassie Corralled (book eight)
Cassie's Road Trip (book nine)
Cassie's Life (book ten)


Cal's Law (book one)
Becoming Family (book two)
Educating Jenny (book three)
Searching for Home (book four)

On the River (book one)

 


8 comments:

  1. Oh goodness, Tom is so protective. A real dilemma for Cassie whether to come clean about feeling better. In some ways I don't blame her for venting her frustration, but it was only going to end one way.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She was really looking forward to sweeping from the room and slamming the door. The passing out messed that up, bless her heart.

      Delete
  2. Keeping secrets, especially about your health, is never a good sign, though I'm surprised she had to go to the hospital for a UTI. However, given how protective Tom is about Cassie's well being, I guess I shouldn't have been surprised after all. Loved the snippet, PK!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was the passing out that scared Tom. And you know Tom scares easily. She would have been fine to come on home with a little treatment.

      Delete
  3. I guess she was taken to the hospital because she passed out. But it might be more than just UTI?
    I didn't know that Cassie was in her sixties in the second book. One would probably learn by then how not to push the wrong buttons, but isn't that what makes the life interesting?
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think pushing Tom's buttons is one of Cassie's favorite past times, regardless of having to pay the price. Cassie came into my head when I was eleven, she was forty then. We're much closer in age now. But I was tired of reading about love in their twenties. I wanted to read about mature couples, so that's what I wrote.

      Delete
    2. So at first Cassie was more or less your parents age, is that right? That's so unusual as the fantasies go! At what age did you start writing the stories down, if you don't mind me asking?

      Delete
    3. Cassie told me her stories over and over all my life (still does) but I began writing them down just before I turned fifty when I found blogs.

      Delete