Thursday, February 28, 2019

A little more from Cassie

Those who have come by my site more than once or twice know that my Cassie's Space series it my first love. I don't have anymore book in that series planned at the moment, but that doesn't stop Cassie from whispering in my ear. She'll always have more stories to tell. I have begun posting at her old blog and I have a new story up today. I'd love for you to come by and see if you like it. The story is Tom's other woman.


Cassie Space series:



Cassie's Space (book one)   
Cassie's Tale (book two)                       
Cassie on the Move (book three)          
Cassie's River Living (book four)        
Cassie's Conflict (book five)
Cassie's Influence (book six)
Cassie's Ordeal (book seven)
Cassie Corralled (book eight)
Cassie's Road Trip (book nine)
Cassie's Life (book ten)

    Cal's Law Series:



Cal's Law (book one)
Becoming Family (book two)
Educating Jenny (book three)

1 comment:

  1. Hi PK, already visited and commented :) such a lovely story. I love it when Cassie whispers in your ear )

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete