Saturday, November 5, 2022

Saturday Spankings - Cassie's Space



I’ve been away from Saturday Spankings for a long time it seems. I’ve been traveling. Several family wedding and a trip to NYC to see my son. But now I’m ready to stay home for a while. I’ve been working on a new book, but life has butted in and slowed me down. It’s coming though.

 

I don’t like traveling so I like to have a good book with me when I’m on the go, someplace soft to land. I decided to go to the beginning of my writing, back to my first Cassie book, Cassie’s Space. I found I really enjoyed it. All the Cassie books are a comfortable read – there is love and companionship, spanking, and sex, but not graphic sex – I’m assuming you already know how it works. Today’s snippet is from this first book, I hope you’ll meet Cassie and give her a read. This is Cassie’s first introduction to herself.

 

 

Have you ever wondered how others view you? I recently had the privilege of accidentally overhearing two ladies discuss me. While I realize most people frown upon eavesdropping, I couldn’t stop my ears from perking up and listening.

“She’s such a lady. Wouldn’t you love to be like that someday, refined, gracious, and elegant? I think she could wear a potato sack and still look like a queen. I love to hear her laugh: You can tell she just enjoys herself wherever she is. She’s fun to be around.”

“I think it’s Tom who keeps her so happy,” the other lady chimed in. “He’s pretty darned good looking for an older man. And they are so sweet together. He holds chairs for her, opens the car door even, they hold hands – I think they’re precious. I want to be her when I grow up – the perfect, southern lady.” 

As soon as I moved out of earshot I laughed. Never before had I heard such a mixture of tiny bits of truth with the most ridiculous misconceptions in the world. I knew the truth. For much of my life, I do not think people would have used the word “lady” as the first word to describe me. In fact, “lady” may have been way down the list. I might never have made it to that lovely description had I not met Tom Duff. Perhaps these women described the ‘lady’ always buried within me, but Tom gave me the space, protection, and courage to allow her to come to the surface. I owe Tom everything.



Cassie’s Space series

 

These ten books introduce Cassie. She is my friend and has been since she wandered into my imagination fifty-four years ago. She is married to Tom, the man who loves her in a way that makes my heart nearly burst with happiness for the two of them. He loves her, guides her, protects her and when necessary, spanks the fool out of her. I’ve been told that their adventures are exciting, funny and realistic. Their love-life is passionate and fulfilling – but you’ll hear no graphic details, Cassie is a lady and giving too much detail would not be proper.



Cal’s Law series

 

Cal and Jenny are one of my younger couple. The spanking in their relationship began mere minutes after they met, and Cal hasn’t let up much since. There relationship has it’s struggles, but these two are meant to be together. They live in the same town as Cassie and Tom and there is a lot of interactions among the character of both series. Jenny is not as reluctant as Cassie to openly discuss her sex life, so you’ll find a little more spice in this series.


 

On the River series

 

In this, my latest series, everyone is around – all the characters I’ve grown to love over the years are living on the area of the river that they call The Landing. Their lives, their adventures, even their spankings sometimes intertwine. By this time in the series, I’m just typing as my characters tell me what’s happening. And I love it!



These books do take you through time as it passes, but please don’t think you have to read them in order. Start anywhere. Just grab one and give it a try. If you are a spanking enthusiast, I know you'll enjoy it.

 

I’ll close today with a review on the latest book. This is one of the finest reviews I’ve ever had. 

 

Starting with the first Cassie book until now, I have never been disappointed or failed to wait expectantly for the next one.




And, of course, the links -


Cassie's Space (book one)   
Cassie's Tale (book two)                       
Cassie on the Move (book three)          
Cassie's River Living (book four)        
Cassie's Conflict (book five)
Cassie's Influence (book six)
Cassie's Ordeal (book seven)
Cassie Corralled (book eight)
Cassie's Road Trip (book nine)
Cassie's Life (book ten)


Cal's Law (book one)
Becoming Family (book two)
Educating Jenny (book three)
Searching for Home (book four)

On the River (book one)

5 comments:

  1. Hi PK,

    A new book, hooray, I love the sound of that! What a wonderful introduction to Cassie :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. This new book is going slowly, but I hope you'll like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Roz! Really enjoyed your introduction to Cassie. Glad to have you back. It's been lonely without you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’ve missed it. But I was traveling all over. I hope to be around for a while now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was me above, of course!

    ReplyDelete