Saturday, November 26, 2022

Saturday Spankings - Will you never learn?


Welcome to Saturday Spankings! I’m sticking with the first of my books, Cassie’s Space, for my snippets. At the beginning of Cassie and Tom's marriage, spankings were always serious, if not always harsh. But there was little in the way of fun or sexy spankings. When Tom first introduced them into the marriage Cassie was caught off guard and hardly knew what to think when Tom began berating her for how she took care of her clothes.  


“Cassie, I buy you beautiful clothes, some of them are quite expensive. I don’t think that it’s too much to ask that you take care of them. I shouldn’t come in here and see your new dress tossed on the bed like an old rag.” 

Did I mention that I have a temper? Outraged, my voice dripped icicles as I began, “How dare you…”

Tom cut me off and went on to say, “So from now on, if I find your clothes thrown around as I have tonight, you’ll get a spanking – like you’ll get tonight.” And with that Tom let me see the first sparkle of humor in his eyes. And I finally I realized Tom’s plan. 

Everything seemed a bit confusing, but I decided to shut up and see where things went. I had on only my bra and panties and a slip. (Does anyone wear a slip anymore?) Tom took my hand and guided me over his lap as he sat in that chair I’d come to dislike. He rubbed a little before he began spanking with his hand. He spanked firmly enough for me to feel, but not nearly as hard as he usually spanked, though he continued to spank until the sting built up. Abruptly he stopped, stood me up and took off my slip. Turning me around he unhooked my bra and I stood before him wearing only panties. I know Tom has always known the effect this has on me – to be nude, or nearly so, in his presence when he still dons his formal attire, even his tie.

Leaving me standing there, he went to his desk and picked up the old, heavy ruler. Coming back, he led me to the bed. We both remained silent as he bent me over the bed and gently pulled my panties down. As he did, he said, “I hope this teaches you to take better care of your clothes in the future.”

At the time I thought, ‘Don’t count on it.’

Those first few swats with the ruler caused my eyes to widen. Gracious, that thing stung like the dickens, yet I could tell he didn’t come close to using it full force. In a few minutes he stopped and I let out my breath.

In a firm voice, Tom said, “I want you to spread your legs.”

This was new, but I did as he asked. When I felt his gentle touch between my legs, I think I jumped. Always before, he kept spanking and sex separate. I mean, one often followed the other, but not like this. Tom continued touching and rubbing as I clutched the comforter in an effort to stay in place and adjust to Tom’s actions.

Lost in a sea of wonder and near ecstasy, I heard Tom’s voice. “Cassie, I’m trying to discipline you and you seem to be enjoying this.”

Oh. That delicious wave of embarrassment that I’ve now come to know and love so well, swept over me and he said, “Well, I’ll fix that.” And he took off with that ruler. He concentrated on my sit spot and the sting had me dancing on my toes.

The spanking didn’t last much longer. He soon threw the ruler over his shoulder and began taking off his clothes. Skyrockets and sparklers! What a memorable and exciting evening. As it turned out, we experienced a real turning point in our marriage during that wonderful evening. What a delightful change, I felt like a child in a candy store – I could have anything I wanted anytime. I just had to leave a pair of shoes in the middle of the floor or toss a blouse on the chair. I wanted to burn all the hangers in the closet. The very best part – I no longer tried to make him angry to get what I wanted. I’ve always believed this brought us closer.

We’ve come so far since that night. We know each other so much better and we love each other so much more. Over the years games have come and gone, but as that special evening floated through my mind again I couldn’t help wondering if it would still work. I decided to give it a try. Starting at the door, I left a trail of clothing across the bedroom floor – shoes, slacks, blouse, bra, and panties. Tom came up shortly and stopped just inside the door to survey the scene. All the clothing scattered on the floor, and me in bed, wearing nothing but a big grin. He just shook his head and walked over, rolling up his sleeves, saying, “Cassie, when will you ever learn?”

6 comments:

  1. Love this! It's so Cassie and Tom. They are perfect for each other!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it when Tom's serious, but I really love it when they play.

      Delete
  2. What a delightful and sexy snippet. I love that Cassie decided to try it again to see what Tom would do. I bet she wasn't disappointed! As Kathryn said, they are perfect together.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right - she wasn't disappointed a bit!

      Delete
  3. Always fun to see where consensual spankings can go

    ReplyDelete