Saturday, March 12, 2016

Saturday Spanking - Words can hurt


Welcome to Saturday Spankings! I’m glad to be back to share a snippet of the latest Cassie book, Cassie Corralled, and read some snippets from everyone else out here.
This snippet comes from just before Christmas. Cassie has been ultra busy as well as having some problems with dizziness. Tom has warned her several time to slow down and get more rest, advice Cassie mostly ignores. But when Tom practically drags her off to attend a party that is, as Tom put it, ‘important to my future’, Cassie is hopping mad.

And this big, important party tonight – why are you so insistent on going? Who’s going to be there that you want to be with more than Annie and Andy?” 
I hate to even repeat this next part, but you have to understand I was just mad and on a roll. “Have you found another woman?” I stormed. “You want to show her she doesn’t have to worry about your old hag of a wife?”
I saw it, the hurt on Tom’s face just before it turned to anger. I tried to save it, “Tom, I’m sorry,” I backpedaled. “You know I didn’t mean that. I just…”
“I think that’s a darn good place to start.” He pulled me to the bed and quickly and none too gently pulled down both my slacks and panties at the same time. He began spanking quickly with his hand, but not terribly hard. This wasn’t a good sign; he was actually giving a warm up which told me he was going to take his time.






Amazon UK
Blushing Books
Barnes and Noble


Blurb:

Cassie Corralled (book 8)

    Cassie is still living life to the fullest, telling Allie about long ago shooting incidents, and playing laser tag with the children. Tom keeps an amused, yet watchful, eye on his lovely wife. He tries to be tolerant of Cassie’s fun loving ways, but when she decides to spend the day with people she met through the Internet, without letting him or the girls know of her plans, Tom sees red. Tired of Cassie constantly putting herself in possible danger Tom decides to hire a driver. Cassie immediately sees this plan for what it really is. Tom wants to hire a bodyguard / watchdog / babysitter for Cassie. That’s something Cassie won’t tolerate and after quickly packing a bag, she’s gone with a roar of the engine. In this case Cassie is determine to have her way – and so is Tom, the final decision may change life on the river forever.


All the Cassie books can be purchased at 

Cassie's Space (book one)   
Cassie's Tale (book two)                       
Cassie on the Move (book three)          
Cassie's River Living (book four)        
Cassie's Conflict (book five)
Cassie's Influence (book six)
Cassie's Ordeal (book seven)
Cassie's Box Set - first four books


Be sure to check out all the other great snippets today~

14 comments:

  1. Yeah, they get really testy when you put yourself down. Trust is a big issue, too. Love the snippet, PK.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's for sure and by now Cassie should know to trust.

      Delete
  2. Great snippet - PK. Gotta love that Tom even when you don't. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. He won't let you say negative things about yourself...best use of DD ever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tom knows all aspects of DD and how to use them.

      Delete
  4. Uh oh, ominous. Loved this snippet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh dear... you don't want these Dom's taking their time with spankings... I'd say Cassie is in for trouble and lots of it! Great snippet :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hard and fast is way better than hard and slow - he's definitely going to get her attention.

      Delete
  6. Love this- I may or may not have been known to get tetchy and let my mouth write checks that my butt has to cash... Makes for a realistic relationship. Looks like a great series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Susannah! I hope you'll give one of the books a try.

      Delete