Saturday, March 26, 2016

Saturday Spankings - Cassie's Choice


Welcome back to Saturday Spankings and a happy Easter weekend to you. I hope everyone got some time off. As a teacher I have ten full days before I have to go back so I’m filling up my Kindle.
I have another snippet today from Cassie Corralled. Last week we left Tom standing at the door, in his tux – his belt in hand. But he’s leaving the decision up to Cassie. It didn’t take her long to decide.


It felt like the air was tingling around me, I didn’t think I just went around to the far side of the bed, grabbed a pillow and folded myself over the edge. Tom lifted up the delicate robe and folded it over my back and ran his fingers gently over his waiting and willing target. 
The first crack of the belt sent me soaring. The pain radiated out, but pleasure danced in its wake. I heard the belt whistle and the mixture of pain and pleasure coursed through me again. Tom used the belt one last time and I was melting into the bed. How can the combination of pain and pleasure be so completely intertwined? Tom rubbed my back as I came to myself, intentionally not touching my bottom. He didn’t want to lessen the flaming feeling he had reignited – he wanted it to go to the party with me. I stood slowly my hands going back on their own until Tom grabbed and stopped them. “Leave it,” he told me quietly.







Amazon UK
Blushing Books
Barnes and Noble


Blurb:

Cassie Corralled (book 8)

    Cassie is still living life to the fullest, telling Allie about long ago shooting incidents, and playing laser tag with the children. Tom keeps an amused, yet watchful, eye on his lovely wife. He tries to be tolerant of Cassie’s fun loving ways, but when she decides to spend the day with people she met through the Internet, without letting him or the girls know of her plans, Tom sees red. Tired of Cassie constantly putting herself in possible danger Tom decides to hire a driver. Cassie immediately sees this plan for what it really is. Tom wants to hire a bodyguard / watchdog / babysitter for Cassie. That’s something Cassie won’t tolerate and after quickly packing a bag, she’s gone with a roar of the engine. In this case Cassie is determine to have her way – and so is Tom, the final decision may change life on the river forever.


All the Cassie books can be purchased at 

Cassie's Space (book one)   
Cassie's Tale (book two)                       
Cassie on the Move (book three)          
Cassie's River Living (book four)        
Cassie's Conflict (book five)
Cassie's Influence (book six)
Cassie's Ordeal (book seven)
Cassie's Box Set - first four books


Be sure to check out all the other great snippets today~

12 comments:

  1. Ohh, I love me a belt scene. Sexy but serious. I love this excerpt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jane. The idea of the belt does things to me for sure.

      Delete
  2. Mmmmm! I love that there were no words! Perfect scene!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh the belt. Oooh the mixture of pleasure and pain - and yes, I hope she takes it to the party with her LOL ;) Great snippet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christina, the belt is magical in it's twin feelings.

      Delete
  4. The picture of Tom, in the door, tux on, belt in hand. Yep. did it for me. the rest? Icing on the cake.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a picture that makes me weak in the knees too.

      Delete
  5. Well done. Tom clearly knows how to take care of Cassie.

    ReplyDelete