Saturday, March 19, 2016

Saturday Spankings - An Offer


Happy Saturday Spankings day everyone. I’m happy the weekend’s here and I can check out more snippets. Today my snippet comes from the most recent Cassie book, Cassie Corralled.
Last week Tom took Cassie over his knee to get her attention and to get her to slow down and stop overdoing. He definitely got her attention and after the spanking and a nap, they begin getting ready for the party.   


The doors were open and I called down the hall from the bedroom that I was nearly ready to put on my dress. Moments later I came out of the bath to see Tom standing in the bedroom doorway. No one wears a tux better than my Tom, he was stunning. The look on his face was one of questioning. As he stepped into the room I saw that he was holding his belt in his hand.
 I think I let out a small gasp and instinctively reached around and put my hands protectively over my bottom. Even my hands there caused a little pain. Tom was demanding nothing, he was simply offering, it was my choice. I could walk over, give Tom a kiss and remove the belt from his hand. Tom only came in with the belt because he knows what it does to me. My heart was pounding as I stood looking at him.



Amazon UK
Blushing Books
Barnes and Noble


Blurb:

Cassie Corralled (book 8)

    Cassie is still living life to the fullest, telling Allie about long ago shooting incidents, and playing laser tag with the children. Tom keeps an amused, yet watchful, eye on his lovely wife. He tries to be tolerant of Cassie’s fun loving ways, but when she decides to spend the day with people she met through the Internet, without letting him or the girls know of her plans, Tom sees red. Tired of Cassie constantly putting herself in possible danger Tom decides to hire a driver. Cassie immediately sees this plan for what it really is. Tom wants to hire a bodyguard / watchdog / babysitter for Cassie. That’s something Cassie won’t tolerate and after quickly packing a bag, she’s gone with a roar of the engine. In this case Cassie is determine to have her way – and so is Tom, the final decision may change life on the river forever.


All the Cassie books can be purchased at 

Cassie's Space (book one)   
Cassie's Tale (book two)                       
Cassie on the Move (book three)          
Cassie's River Living (book four)        
Cassie's Conflict (book five)
Cassie's Influence (book six)
Cassie's Ordeal (book seven)
Cassie's Box Set - first four books


Be sure to check out all the other great snippets today~

12 comments:

  1. A man in a tux with a belt in his hand? Okay, now you have my undivided attention! Yummy scene :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. Tom knows exactly what he does to Cassie, and she loves him for giving her exactly what she wants and needs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wouldn't it be wonderful to have a man know you so well, and give you what you need.

      Delete
  3. Mmmmn there's nothing quite like the image of a well-dressed man holding a belt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow... black tie and the belt... I'd be swooning. That is such incredibly delicious imagery LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tom can make Cassie swoon nearly any time but with the tux and the belt he was irresistible.

      Delete