Saturday, November 9, 2019

Saturday Spanking - Feeling Trapped



Welcome to Saturday Spankings – a blog hop. I hope more of you will come join us to promote your own books. In my latest book, Searching for Home, Allie just wants to run her home-cleaning business in peace. But one client is standing in the way. He wants more from Allie than a clean house. Allie is sickened by the thought of going along with his request, but she knows his threats of telling everyone she is a thief will destroy her business.

“Come on, Allie. I thought the pretending was behind us,” he told her. The cooing note in his voice sickened her.
“Listen, I’m not pretending anything. Your wife hired me to clean your house – that’s all I want to do. And I clean better if no one else is at home. Please, just go and let me get back to work.”
“Fine, that’s up to you,” he said, his eyes hardening. “I guess I’m gonna have to make a police report on my stolen items, though. I really should warn my friends first, I think. They might want to check and see if things are missing from their house after one of you comes in to clean when ‘no one else is at home.’”
“You ass! You know damn good and well, I’ve never taken one thing from you! Why would you try to ruin my reputation and damage my business? What have I ever done to you?”
Sullivan chuckled. “You haven’t done anything to me. But let’s change that. You help me out a little and I can promise you a glowing recommendation.” He took a few steps toward her.
“Wait! I… my ribs are cracked. I can’t…”
“Honey, I’m not interested in your ribs.” Bradley unbuckled his belt as he took a step closer. “As long as you can get to your knees…”
Allie was back against the wall, and he was definitely too close. His hand reached out to touch her breast.



This is a stand-alone book, but if you'd like to get to know these people better, you can start here:


Cal's Law Series:


Cal's Law (book one)
Becoming Family (book two)
Educating Jenny (book three)
     Searching for Home (book four)

Cassie Space series:


Cassie's Space (book one)   
Cassie's Tale (book two)                       
Cassie on the Move (book three)          
Cassie's River Living (book four)        
Cassie's Conflict (book five)
Cassie's Influence (book six)
Cassie's Ordeal (book seven)
Cassie Corralled (book eight)
Cassie's Road Trip (book nine)
Cassie's Life (book ten)

Paperbacks can be found here


Corbin's Bend

Check out more great snippet here.

6 comments:

  1. Sullivan is not a nice man. Poor Allie's in a fix here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness, what a creep, and how scary! Poor Allie, hope she gets a knee in and can run!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Roz and Kryssie. This guy is trouble and Allie should get out of there as fast as her little feet can carry her. It's his word against hers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you'd be very interested in what happens next.

      Delete