Saturday, February 4, 2023

Saturday Spankings - Consequences




Welcome to Saturday Spankings! A few weeks ago, I posted a snippet from my first book, Cassie’s Space, where Cassie and her friends had a wonderful time shopping at an ‘adult’ toy store. Unfortunately, Tom had made it clear he did not want her to go to a shop like this. When he found out he handled it in his own special way.

 

Standing there, together by the bed, Tom held me at arm’s length. He looked at me intently when he asked, “Cassie, why did you lie to me?” His tone told me that, while he was still upset with me, I’d also hurt him.

I could only cry harder. I felt just awful. And I truly don’t know why I lied. I had already been caught. I knew he would spank me. What could I possibly have been thinking? Tom told me to take off my slacks. I recognized this as another sign of how much I’d displeased him. He knows I hate to take off my own clothes when he spanks me. 

When he turned me around and bent me over the bed, I knew what to expect, but I still shuddered as I heard him remove his belt. Usually the belt is my friend, but it becomes my enemy when I lie to Tom. The belt, on top of the spanking, on top of his anger, almost frightened me. He didn’t use the belt long, but he did make a lasting impression.

By the time I heard him toss the belt into the chair I’d taken nearly all I could. Tom steadied me as I climbed up on the bed and he lay with me and held me as I cried. He didn’t say anything for a while. He waited until my sobs had quieted and we breathed in sync before he said, “We haven’t talked about your driving.”

I knew I couldn’t take any more spanking right then and I tried to tell him the truth, “Tom, you have to believe me, I forgot. I didn’t do it to be defiant. I often drive when we girls travel. It’s second nature to get behind the wheel. I really forgot.”

Tom looked at me. “I find it hard to believe you forgot since you’ve spent nearly a month moaning and whining about it. But if you really did forget, I blame it on you being so anxious to put your misguided plan into action.”

That’s when he dropped the dropped the bombshell. “Girl, when you get your license back next week, I’m keeping it for another month.”

 I couldn’t believe he could mean that, and I couldn’t stop myself from saying, “That’s not fair! I get it back next Tuesday and you can’t have it!” Two sharp slaps on my sore bottom caused me to hush. The thought of not getting my license back for another month devastated me. Tom didn’t say anymore. He got up and got some of our lotion to do aftercare. Although the lotion felt cool and soothing, it hurt when he touched me at all.

I felt exhausted, even though it wasn’t late. Tom tucked me into bed and soon joined me. Tired, yes, but I remained restless all night. I must have slept some because I kept waking up. Around five the next morning, I awoke to see Tom lying there looking at me. 

First thing Tom said to me as I woke was, “I love you,” and I began crying all over again. We made love, soft and sweet: I felt completely forgiven. The best thing about our lifestyle is that we take care of things so they don’t linger. And Tom doesn’t stay mad. It’s done and I get to start fresh.



Cassie’s Space series

 

These ten books introduce Cassie. She is my friend and has been since she wandered into my imagination fifty-four years ago. She is married to Tom, the man who loves her in a way that makes my heart nearly burst with happiness for the two of them. He loves her, guides her, protects her and when necessary, spanks the fool out of her. I’ve been told that their adventures are exciting, funny and realistic. Their love-life is passionate and fulfilling – but you’ll hear no graphic details, Cassie is a lady and giving too much detail would not be proper.



Cal’s Law series

 

Cal and Jenny are one of my younger couple. The spanking in their relationship began mere minutes after they met, and Cal hasn’t let up much since. There relationship has it’s struggles, but these two are meant to be together. They live in the same town as Cassie and Tom and there is a lot of interactions among the character of both series. Jenny is not as reluctant as Cassie to openly discuss her sex life, so you’ll find a little more spice in this series.


 

On the River series

 

In this, my latest series, everyone is around – all the characters I’ve grown to love over the years are living on the area of the river that they call The Landing. Their lives, their adventures, even their spankings sometimes intertwine. By this time in the series, I’m just typing as my characters tell me what’s happening. And I love it!



These books do take you through time as it passes, but please don’t think you have to read them in order. Start anywhere. Just grab one and give it a try. If you are a spanking enthusiast, I know you'll enjoy it.

 

I’ll close today with a review on the latest book. This is one of the finest reviews I’ve ever had. 

 

Starting with the first Cassie book until now, I have never been disappointed or failed to wait expectantly for the next one.




And, of course, the links -


Cassie's Space (book one)   
Cassie's Tale (book two)                       
Cassie on the Move (book three)          
Cassie's River Living (book four)        
Cassie's Conflict (book five)
Cassie's Influence (book six)
Cassie's Ordeal (book seven)
Cassie Corralled (book eight)
Cassie's Road Trip (book nine)
Cassie's Life (book ten)


Cal's Law (book one)
Becoming Family (book two)
Educating Jenny (book three)
Searching for Home (book four)

On the River (book one)

 

5 comments:

  1. A very tough lesson, ouch! But what a lovely ending. I do wonder what Cassie hates more, the spankings? Or when Tom deploys another form of discipline, such as taking her licence? At least a spanking is over quickly.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cassie much prefers a spanking. Those she can deal with, but restrictions of any kind drives her nuts.

      Delete
  2. Love this snippet, PK. I especially love Tom's gentleness and aftercare, which are both so important...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that's why I began writing about Cassie and Tom. I wanted to read stories with lots of spankings, but I wanted the loving tenderness just as much.

      Delete