Saturday, February 11, 2023

Saturday Spankings - Telling Tom



Welcome to Saturday Spankings! In my first book, Cassie’s Space, Cassie has begun a blog and made friends with many of the spanko bloggers. While she knows Tom would not approve, the blog becomes very important to her, as well and the multiple friends she’s made. Realizing she can’t keep the blog a secret much longer she tells Tom. He is as outraged as she feared and the spanking she receives the from the ivory brush is significant. Tom is also adamant that there will be no more blogging or talking to her online friends. This pronouncement devastates Cassie.

 

 

Around four, I got up, dressed and went into the living room to curl up on the sofa. My mind raced. Usually once Tom spanks me, the situation – whatever it might be – is over and done with. That’s the beauty of our lifestyle. But not this time; we weren’t done. I actually hurt thinking of him taking away the computer. I even thought of going down to the lobby and using the computer there to contact my friends. But I’ve left a hotel room before without telling Tom and he had impressed on my mind – and other places – I had better not repeat that mistake.

I couldn’t settle down. I paced a bit and even tried to write some in my paper journal. But by six-thirty I thought I’d explode if I didn’t get out of that suite. My foul mood seemed to expand. I did not care if I made Tom even madder. I grabbed my purse, actually opened the door to the hall, before stepping back into the bedroom to shake Tom’s foot. He half sat up, saying, “What…?”

I said loudly, “I’m going down for coffee.” And with that, I scooted out the door and away from the suite. I might have heard him shout, “Cassie!” as the door slammed, but I didn’t know for sure.

I got my coffee and took it out on the porch and sat half-hidden by a big plant. Ten minutes later I saw Tom come into the lobby. He seemed a little frantic and I took small comfort in watching him talk to the desk attendant and look in the parking lot. I simply stayed quiet and drank my coffee. It took nearly a half hour before Tom found me and the man was not pleased.

“Cassie, I’ve had enough of this.” Enough is Tom’s final warning, and I do know to take it seriously. As we went back to the room, I got two hard pops on my extremely sore behind, which convinced me I didn’t want to push him too far.

“Girl, you need to get a grip on your attitude.” Tom sighed deeply. “Let’s get some breakfast and do some more sightseeing.”

I knew I might as well agree. We talked a little, but mostly only about history as we toured the different crafts around the old town. Usually, the beauty and calm of the place soothes me greatly, but not this time. By early afternoon, total exhaustion had set in. I hadn’t slept well for weeks, and I hadn’t slept at all the night before. We went back to the hotel and I lay down for a nap. I slept all afternoon and woke up around six. When I woke, I knew I had to make one more attempt to get Tom to understand about my blog.

“How are you feeling, honey?” he asked as I joined him in the sitting room. “You’ve slept for hours. I didn’t realize how tired you were. Where would you like to eat tonight?”

He seemed as though everything had returned to normal. I just had to try, “Tom, please, I want to talk about the blog. There are still things you don’t understand, and I need you to listen.” 

Tom raised his hand in a stop gesture, which never fails to irritate the fool out of me. 

“We’re done with that, and I don’t want to hear any more,” Tom snapped. 

He sounded so adamant I knew he wouldn’t let me explain. At that moment I really felt my quest to keep my online friends was over. I felt a range of emotions and they all felt so strong. My mind casted around for something else to say, my heart hurt with the thought of losing my friends. That’s what my mind and heart thought and felt, meanwhile, my hand picked up the ice bucket and threw it at Tom.

Thank heavens the man has good reflexes. I missed him, but the bucket sailed across the room and hit the lamp, knocking it off the table. I don’t know which of us was more shocked. I felt horrified. Tom just stared at me. He finally walked over to the lamp and put it back on the table. He picked up the ice bucket and brought it back to where I stood. He turned and put his arms around me and just held me. I couldn’t stop crying. He finally said, “Well, honey, I’m sorry I wouldn’t listen. I guess what you have to say must be pretty important to you. Let’s talk.”

That’s how it started.




Cassie’s Space series

 

These ten books introduce Cassie. She is my friend and has been since she wandered into my imagination fifty-four years ago. She is married to Tom, the man who loves her in a way that makes my heart nearly burst with happiness for the two of them. He loves her, guides her, protects her and when necessary, spanks the fool out of her. I’ve been told that their adventures are exciting, funny and realistic. Their love-life is passionate and fulfilling – but you’ll hear no graphic details, Cassie is a lady and giving too much detail would not be proper.



Cal’s Law series

 

Cal and Jenny are one of my younger couple. The spanking in their relationship began mere minutes after they met, and Cal hasn’t let up much since. There relationship has it’s struggles, but these two are meant to be together. They live in the same town as Cassie and Tom and there is a lot of interactions among the character of both series. Jenny is not as reluctant as Cassie to openly discuss her sex life, so you’ll find a little more spice in this series.


 

On the River series

 

In this, my latest series, everyone is around – all the characters I’ve grown to love over the years are living on the area of the river that they call The Landing. Their lives, their adventures, even their spankings sometimes intertwine. By this time in the series, I’m just typing as my characters tell me what’s happening. And I love it!



These books do take you through time as it passes, but please don’t think you have to read them in order. Start anywhere. Just grab one and give it a try. If you are a spanking enthusiast, I know you'll enjoy it.

 

I’ll close today with a review on the latest book. This is one of the finest reviews I’ve ever had. 

 

Starting with the first Cassie book until now, I have never been disappointed or failed to wait expectantly for the next one.




And, of course, the links -


Cassie's Space (book one)   
Cassie's Tale (book two)                       
Cassie on the Move (book three)          
Cassie's River Living (book four)        
Cassie's Conflict (book five)
Cassie's Influence (book six)
Cassie's Ordeal (book seven)
Cassie Corralled (book eight)
Cassie's Road Trip (book nine)
Cassie's Life (book ten)


Cal's Law (book one)
Becoming Family (book two)
Educating Jenny (book three)
Searching for Home (book four)

On the River (book one)

 

4 comments:

  1. Poor Cassie, I can definitely understand her anguish at losing her blog and online friends. They really are such a big part of us. Throwing the ice bucket at least got Tom's attention. I hope he listens. Somehow though I suspect Cassie manages to get into mord strife with Tom.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It did get his attention and he finally did listen!
      PK

      Delete
  2. You blew me out of the water with this one! I love this scene. I can really relate, my blog and my online persona occupies too much of my mind and my time. How do you or Cassie find the balance?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The balance sure wasn't easy when I began - all I wanted to do was stay on the computer writing and emailing. Problem was I was working full time , had a husband and house to look after and had two teenagers living at home. Thankfully they were pretty self-sufficient. Now that I'm retired it's easier but I don't regret all the time I spent on line. It brought me great joy.

      Delete