Saturday, February 18, 2023

Saturday Spankings - Pure Bliss


Welcome to Saturday Spankings. I’m moving on to Cassie’s Tale, my second book for today’s snippet In all my book I try to combine some of my three most important themes. Friendships, spanking and the deep love Cassie and Tom have for one another. Today’s snippet occurs not long after Cassie has an accidental fall and broke a bone in her hand. Tom has a special love for Cassie’s hands, and he never like to see her hurt (except perhaps during a spanking.) Here he helps his wife find the perks of having a broken hand.

 

 

I soon discovered the best part of having a broken hand was the baths. With the ridiculous bandage on my hand, a shower was impossible. I loved baths, but I had to have help. I’d had a trying day, perhaps too many visitors, my head hurt, my hand hurt, and trying to eat with my left hand was so awkward. Being fed by your loving husband may sound romantic, but only if it’s rare. I found myself in frustrated tears. 

Tom helped me to the veranda to watch the sunset. “Will you be all right for a minute, girl? I need to take care of something.”

I’ll admit, it hurt my feeling just a little. I wanted his company. “Fine, whatever,” I said ungraciously.

Tom returned in about fifteen minutes. Helping me to my feet, he said, “Come with me.” Tom led me to the bedroom and silently began undressing me. I hated to protest, but I just wasn’t in the mood. I said nothing and soon I stood before him, nude. With a grin, Tom opened the door into our bathroom.

Oh, my stars and garters! Tom must have lit every candle we own. What an amazing sight it was, candles reflecting off the mirrors and even the bubbles of the wonderful bath he’d drawn. My romantic devil eased me down into the water. The scent and the sensation were overwhelming. 

“Tom this is incredible. I can’t beli –”

“Shh, don’t talk, just relax,” he cooed to me.

I did as he said. I lay my head back on the towel he’d positioned for that purpose and gave in to the luxury of the bath… Oh my, that man knew how to give a bath. He began by massaging my face and neck with his hands as he washed. He gave each and every part of my body his full attention. I felt so peaceful that I feared I’d slip right down the drain. Finally helping me stand, he wrapped me in a huge soft towel and dried me silently, and then guided me to the bed. I remember him tucking me in and kissing me softly, but I remembered nothing else until morning. I wanted my hand back in working order, but until then, I was prepared to enjoy the perks.

 



Cassie continues to live life to the fullest, from wheeling around in her new sports car to mastering the art of riding a motor scooter with no hands, she manages to keep Tom on his toes. The fly in the ointment is that Tom’s firm wants him back for a project and Cassie wants him all to herself.  When Tom takes the job, Cassie is left lonely and bored – never a good combination for her.

 Left to her own devices Cassie makes some poor decisions, frightening Sue and causing Tom to lower the boom. Tom's new schedule for Cassie, including her getting a job, leaves her little time to get herself in trouble – yet she still manages.


Cassie’s Space series

 

These ten books introduce Cassie. She is my friend and has been since she wandered into my imagination fifty-four years ago. She is married to Tom, the man who loves her in a way that makes my heart nearly burst with happiness for the two of them. He loves her, guides her, protects her and when necessary, spanks the fool out of her. I’ve been told that their adventures are exciting, funny and realistic. Their love-life is passionate and fulfilling – but you’ll hear no graphic details, Cassie is a lady and giving too much detail would not be proper.



Cal’s Law series

 

Cal and Jenny are one of my younger couple. The spanking in their relationship began mere minutes after they met, and Cal hasn’t let up much since. There relationship has it’s struggles, but these two are meant to be together. They live in the same town as Cassie and Tom and there is a lot of interactions among the character of both series. Jenny is not as reluctant as Cassie to openly discuss her sex life, so you’ll find a little more spice in this series.


 

On the River series

 

In this, my latest series, everyone is around – all the characters I’ve grown to love over the years are living on the area of the river that they call The Landing. Their lives, their adventures, even their spankings sometimes intertwine. By this time in the series, I’m just typing as my characters tell me what’s happening. And I love it!



These books do take you through time as it passes, but please don’t think you have to read them in order. Start anywhere. Just grab one and give it a try. If you are a spanking enthusiast, I know you'll enjoy it.

 

I’ll close today with a review on the latest book. This is one of the finest reviews I’ve ever had. 

 

Starting with the first Cassie book until now, I have never been disappointed or failed to wait expectantly for the next one.




And, of course, the links -


Cassie's Space (book one)   
Cassie's Tale (book two)                       
Cassie on the Move (book three)          
Cassie's River Living (book four)        
Cassie's Conflict (book five)
Cassie's Influence (book six)
Cassie's Ordeal (book seven)
Cassie Corralled (book eight)
Cassie's Road Trip (book nine)
Cassie's Life (book ten)


Cal's Law (book one)
Becoming Family (book two)
Educating Jenny (book three)
Searching for Home (book four)

On the River (book one)

 

4 comments:

  1. Cassie definitely has some perks by married to Tom. The man knows exactly what she needs and when. That includes romantic pampering... Love the snippet, PK.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathryn, I love that Tom knows when to pamper and when to ... well, you know.

      Delete
  2. Aww, what a sweet scene, good on Tom. He sure knows what Cassie needs.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The man really does love her. And he doesn't mind showing it.

      Delete