Saturday, April 5, 2014

Saturday Spanking - April 5



It’s so good to be back! I missed being here on Saturday Spankings. I had a wonderful time getting together with Leigh Smith (Sunny) in Las Vegas. We’ll have to do that again sometime. Now it’s time to get back to writing – The third Cassie book, Cassie on the Move, comes out in May. Today I’d like to give you eight sentences from this new book.
Tom and Cassie are heading out on a trip and Cassie is annoyed to see Tom has once again packed the ivory brush. As she takes it from his bag to hold for a moment she wonders what might happen if it’s accidently left behind. Tom comes in during her contemplation and makes sure that won’t be happening…

He gave me two scorching swats with the brush before tossing it back into his bag and warmed me a bit more with his hand.
I gave him a scowl as I rubbed away the sting. “I didn’t do anything wrong you know. Are you going to be this picky on our whole vacation?” I asked.
“Probably.” He answered grinning and giving me a quick kiss. “Now don’t you touch that brush or my suitcase – understand?”
Of course I understood, I’m not an idiot. Actually, I consider myself a well-behaved wife. When I carefully reached in and removed all his underwear I didn’t touch the brush or his suitcase. I felt our trip was about to be off to a wonderful start.

As you can see Cassie is up to her usual tricks. I hope you’ll check out these first two books and I hope you like the new one.

Blurb: Cassie’s Tale
Cassie continues to live life to the fullest, from wheeling around in her new sports car to mastering the art of riding a motor scooter with no hands, she manages to keep Tom on his toes. The fly in the ointment is that Tom’s firm wants him back for a project and Cassie wants him all to herself.  When Tom takes the job, Cassie is left lonely and bored – never a good combination for her.
 Left to her own devices Cassie makes some poor decisions, frightening Sue and causing Tom to lower the boom. Tom's new schedule for Cassie, including her getting a job, leaves her little time to get herself in trouble – yet she still manages.


Meet Cassie, a former wild child, who meets her match, and creates the match of a lifetime. To nearly all who know her now, Cassie is a vivacious, sweet southern lady, who is the epitome of grace and proper behavior. Look a tiny bit closer and you’ll see that Cassie has another side – the one whose language could make a sailor blush as she drinks him under the table.
 Thanks to her loving husband Tom, who even after thirty years of marriage, never hesitates to put Cassie over his knee when she strays too far from his view of ladylike behavior, few people other than close old friends know this side of Cassie exists.
 Cassie and Tom show that love and passion are not the sole property of the young. Love and passion grows and changes with age. While aging may bring on challenges – the love and passion between these two people only grows stronger.


Don’t forget to read the rest of today’s snippets

25 comments:

  1. Well technically she didn't disobey him :-) but I don't think her butt is going to get a reprieve from Tom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cassie rarely does anything wrong - Tom's just picky, LOL!

      Delete
  2. Shouldn't a vacation include a vacation from spanking? :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One would think! The brush travels everywhere with them - not always used on trips, but it's there.

      Delete
  3. Handy, portable things are hairbrushes - maybe she'll hide it next time so he can't pack it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It stays in it's place on the dresser unless Tom moves it. Unfortunately small chance of it 'getting lost'.

      Delete
  4. Sounds like you're "literally" feeling your trip is about to be off to a wonderful start... And how unique that the hair and bottom can be "groomed" with one packed Ivory Hairbrush... *smile*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is amazing, isn't it. That brush is a wonder.

      Delete
  5. Oh...this made me giggle. Tom going commando!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure I'd want to be there when he finds out.

      Delete
  6. Cassie,
    Enjoy your break.
    Love and warm fraternal hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. Well, no one will ever call the man inconsistent.

      Delete
  8. I think their trip is about to get off to a wonderful start too! Great excerpt ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tom is a true spanker, but I don't think anyone would think Cassie is ever intimidated.

      Delete
  9. Nice snippet, PK. I so love Tom:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This made me giggle. I think the trip is going to get off to an interesting start :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  11. hehe that is some jedi levels of justifications at not being in trouble ;D love it

    ReplyDelete