Saturday, April 12, 2014

Saturday Spankings - April 12

I’m glad it’s Saturday again, I had a hard week and I’m ready to lose myself in some snippets out here. I’m putting up some snippets this month from the newest Cassie book, Cassie on the Move. I thought I’d just stick with where I left off last week. Catching Cassie thinking about sneaking the ivory brush out of Tom’s bag before they head out on vacation, he had told her in on uncertain terms not to touch his suitcase or the brush again. She listened, as always, and touched neither bag nor brush as she slipped out all his underwear. Cassie woke the next morning to hear…

“Cassie Jane! What did you do?”
Why does he always blame me?
“Where is my underwear?” he thundered.
“Is it my job to keep up with your drawers?” I murmured, trying to hide my laughter in the pillow. By this time I was being pulled over his lap and a slipper was being applied to my rear with vigor.
“I told you not to touch my suitcase.”
“I didn’t,” I challenged “I never touched your old suitcase. I just lifted the underwear right out.” He had got to stop spanking me when I am laughing so hard – the two extremes cannot be good for me.
“You get dressed, we’re going shopping, I can’t believe you.” He was sounding all stern and serious, but his eyes were twinkling. I couldn’t stop rubbing or laughing, at least I was laughing until I started to put on my panties and Tom said, “Oh no, hand them over.”

I hope you'll get to know Cassie and her friends through the first two books as I wait anxiously for this third one.

Cassie continues to live life to the fullest, from wheeling around in her new sports car to mastering the art of riding a motor scooter with no hands, she manages to keep Tom on his toes. The fly in the ointment is that Tom’s firm wants him back for a project and Cassie wants him all to herself.  When Tom takes the job, Cassie is left lonely and bored – never a good combination for her.
 Left to her own devices Cassie makes some poor decisions, frightening Sue and causing Tom to lower the boom. Tom's new schedule for Cassie, including her getting a job, leaves her little time to get herself in trouble – yet she still manages.


Meet Cassie, a former wild child, who meets her match, and creates the match of a lifetime. To nearly all who know her now, Cassie is a vivacious, sweet southern lady, who is the epitome of grace and proper behavior. Look a tiny bit closer and you’ll see that Cassie has another side – the one whose language could make a sailor blush as she drinks him under the table.
 Thanks to her loving husband Tom, who even after thirty years of marriage, never hesitates to put Cassie over his knee when she strays too far from his view of ladylike behavior, few people other than close old friends know this side of Cassie exists.
 Cassie and Tom show that love and passion are not the sole property of the young. Love and passion grows and changes with age. While aging may bring on challenges – the love and passion between these two people only grows stronger.


Don’t forget to read the rest of today’s snippets

31 comments:

  1. uh oh! Underwear probation!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew you'd think about that. Oh well, what's a girl to do?

      Delete
  2. Well, she was telling the truth...they have a great dynamic between them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They love each other madly, but she can't seem to stop tormenting him. And he does love a good reason to spank

      Delete
  3. I love the way she plays tricks and teases him. I suppose fair's fair as far as the undies go...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ashe, don't they say all's fair in love and war - and this is true love.

      Delete
  4. What a fun snippet. She may have dodged her spanking for now, but her knickerless state will remind her that she still has it coming!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trust me Tara, he kept her well aware of her 'pantie-less' state all day.

      Delete
  5. PK,
    hmm, 'Cassie on the move.' she usually is, over Tom's knee's. LOL
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I see a wonderful shopping trip is in order. So many possibilities and places to find wonderful spanking implements,and it's only fair she should be without panties seeing as how she took his out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe so, but Cassie would never admit to the fairness. She feels she should always do what ever she wants and Tom should let her. Rarely works out that way.

      Delete
  7. So cute! That Cassie is a stinker!
    However I think it serves him right! Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, so many of my friends rarely think Tom gets what he deserves.

      Delete
  8. Cassie is alway pushing, it's no wonder Tom has to be so vigilant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True, Cassie won't miss a trick. Then again, neither will Tom.

      Delete
  9. oh this is perfectly wonderful, PK. I must admit that I was already giggling 'cause I noticed Renee's "underwear probation" comment when I was sharing :D. As someone who never wears underwear unless costuming demands it, underwear probation always gives me the giggles. That's great, her thought about the dichotomy of laughing so hard while being slippered

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joelle, Cassie likes her panties for day time actives, though she doesn't feel that they are so necessary when going out for the evening. Tom can be a bit harsh at time, but the majority of Cassie's spankings include laughter.

      Delete
  10. Wonderful little snippet. Tom does have his hands full with Cassie but he wouldn't change it for the world.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do both seem happy with one another most of the time.

      Delete
  11. Loved this wonderful spark of humour... Yum! She does deserved to punished though... poor man ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Poor man! You may need to read more Cassie - Tom is tough on Cassie. She has to retaliate sometimes, thought I don't think either of them was too upset.

      Delete
  12. Oh, PK! Such a wonderful dynamic between them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are a fun couple to have living in my head.

      Delete
  13. Ahh, Cassie, I know I've seen it, but when is the third book coming out?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have the exact date, but sometime in May is my best guess.

      Delete
  14. Love the playfulness between them. Uh oh, something tells me Tom is about to get the upper hand lol

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tom usually has the upper hand, but Cassie will never let it go unchallenged.

      Delete