Saturday, August 10, 2019

Saturday Spanking - Let me give you a hand



I missed last Saturday, but I’m happy to be back with a new snippet today. I’m bringing you bits and pieces from my Cassie’s Space series. I’ve pulled this from Cassie’s River Living, book four. 
Cassie took the boat our alone and during a storm – a definite no-no in Tom’s book. When she finally makes it home, soaking wet and cold, Allie offers to help her bathe. Tom says Allie’s offer isn’t necessary, he’ll give Cassie a hand.  

Even in my worried state, this exchange struck me funny. I felt like they were about to play tug-o-war with me in the middle. I knew how much trouble I was in, so I chimed in trying to keep things light, “Well Ryan, before you offer to help me bathe, let me assure you all that I can bathe myself. Now make sure one of those pizzas is a meat lovers.” I quickly headed to the bedroom, with Tom right behind me.
I took a shower. The idea of a bath was too quiet, does that make sense? I stood there in the steaming water wishing the day had never happened, wishing it were tomorrow, wishing Tom wasn’t mad and would join me in the shower. None of my wishes came true.
When I turned off the shower and stepped out, Tom was there with a large towel. The ivory hairbrush was on the vanity. I clutched the towel and hissed in a whisper, “No Tom, please! Not with the children in the kitchen.”
“One of the reasons I had our suite soundproofed,” was all he said as he ignored my protest and bent me over the vanity.
I hate, and Tom knows I hate and despise, being spanked anywhere other than his lap. I am not even fond of being bent over the bed much less this cold, unforgiving marble. There is no contact, no warmth, no hint of comfort and love. It’s hateful!


Cassie Space series:





Cassie's Space (book one)   
Cassie's Tale (book two)                       
Cassie on the Move (book three)          
Cassie's River Living (book four)        
Cassie's Conflict (book five)
Cassie's Influence (book six)
Cassie's Ordeal (book seven)
Cassie Corralled (book eight)
Cassie's Road Trip (book nine)
Cassie's Life (book ten)

Paperbacks can be found here

    Cal's Law Series:



Cal's Law (book one)
Becoming Family (book two)
Educating Jenny (book three)


Corbin's Bend

Returning to Us

Check out more great snippet here.

5 comments:

  1. Great snippet PK, love how Cassie tries to lighten the moment and agree, there's nothing like the connection of being over the knee.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cassie always tries valiantly to keep things light.

      Delete
  2. I agree with Roz. I bet Cassie isn't too fond of the ivory hairbrush, either. Love the snippet, PK.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a busy weekend, PK, and I missed my Saturday Spanking. At least here in Blogland. Sam took care of a Saturday Spanking right here on the old homestead and not with a hairbrush.

    I love Cassie snippets every time. They take me back to one of the books I love so well.

    Hugs From Ella

    ReplyDelete