Saturday, April 18, 2020

Saturday Spanking - Completely innocent



Welcome back to another quarantine Saturday Spankings. I sure do want to see the world return to a more normal state, but until it does we’ll just have to keep amusing ourselves. I’m hoping snippets from my Cassie’s Space series can help a little. I’m continuing with one from Cassie on the Move.
 Cassie and Tom and their friends are still on the cruise. Because Cassie snuck out to a show Tom told her not to go to, he has confined her to the ship the day he and the guys go golfing. Even that can’t keep Cassie away from trouble as she gets a black eye in the pool and breaks a nail while wall-climbing. When Tom returns he can’t find Cassie but finds some shopping bags leading him to think she did leave the ship to go shopping. When she shows up in their suite she is able to convince him she had followed his orders.

Tom stood watching me a moment longer before he finally sank into a chair with a heavy sigh. “Cassie, you are going to worry me to death. I was working up to giving you the worst spanking you’ve had in quite a while. If it had turned out you’d left this ship –”
“Just stop, I don’t want to hear about it,” I shushed him as I came over to sit on his lap. We just sat quietly for a while, content with one another.
After a bit, Tom stood me up, and taking my hand, led me to the bedroom. Entering the room, he said, “I still think somebody needs a spanking.”
“Oh really?” I asked, falling right into his teasing. “Perhaps someone who jumped to hasty conclusions?”
“No,” Tom countered. “It would be the one who ran around the ship without a thought to proper decorum and ended up with a black eye and a broken nail.”
He was telling me this as he was helping me out of my slacks and pulling down my panties. He sat on the bed and pulled me across his lap. He quickly began taking out some of his earlier worries on his favorite target, but I’ll take this kind of attention anytime, although he surely can deliver a sting even when he is just playing.
When he finally let me up, my cheeks were as red as the eye of a stove and felt nearly as hot. I was doing my “just got spanked” dance, to Tom’s usual enjoyment, when he said, “Cassie, I hope you managed to get all your wildness out of your system today so I can relax for the rest for this trip.”
My rear was throbbing, as well as a few other places, as I pushed Tom back on the bed. As I climbed onto the bed to join him, I began unbuttoning his shirt.
“I haven’t done anything wild today, at least not yet, but you better hold on to your hat now.” And for all his big talk, he didn’t seem to mind a bit.








Cassie's Space (book one)   
Cassie's Tale (book two)                       
Cassie on the Move (book three)          
Cassie's River Living (book four)        
Cassie's Conflict (book five)
Cassie's Influence (book six)
Cassie's Ordeal (book seven)
Cassie Corralled (book eight)
Cassie's Road Trip (book nine)
Cassie's Life (book ten)

Paperbacks can be found here


Cal's Law Series:


Cal's Law (book one)
Becoming Family (book two)
Educating Jenny (book three)
Searching for Home (book four)


Corbin's Bend



4 comments:

  1. Love this snippet PK, I love the fun Tom and Cassie have with ttwd. I think that is wishful thinking on Tom's part lol, and I love Cassie's reply :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I too love how much they seem to enjoy one another.

      Delete
  2. I agree with Rox. Great Snippet, PK.

    ReplyDelete