Saturday, May 3, 2014

Saturday Spankings - May 2

So happy to be here for another Saturday Spankings!  I’m very excited about Cassie on the Move coming out the 29th of this month. In today’s snippet from this latest book, I’m continuing where I left off last week – Cassie had played a small prank on Tom because he’d been spending so many of his afternoons away from home. Tom quickly had her over his knee to let her know his views of such pranks…


“What possessed you to try and freeze me to death?” he wanted to know.
“Stop Tom, I just wanted to get your attention, you’ve been ignoring me lately.” Oh my goodness, wrong thing to say!
“Ignoring you? Ignoring you? What have I been doing every morning?”
Truth be told, Tom had been bringing me my coffee in bed every morning since he hasn’t been working, and often breakfast too.
“And in the evening?” Tom pressed on after I’d answered him.
In the evening’s Tom often gave me a massage before bedtime and then he would read to me as I fell asleep.
I tried to correct myself, “I didn’t mean you were ignoring me, I just meant I’ve missed you all these afternoon’s you’ve been gone.” Tom pretty much ignored what I was saying and finished up with some stinging swats. Finally, he set me on my feet and tried to suppress a grin at my spanking dance as I tried to rub away the sting.


BlurbCassie on the Move


 Cassie’s on the move and loving life. Through paint ball game in the woods and water park adventure she’s gets to know her new neighbors as the new house is renovated. 
     Cassie is traveling too, from trips with just the girls, to conventions, vacations, and cruises with Tom and friends, she's always ready for the next adventure. But when Cassie begins having dizzy spells Tom thinks a slower pace is in order. Getting Cassie to slow down and take care of herself proves to be quite a challenge. A challenge Tom is more than determined to take on.

If you're not familiar with Cassie and her friends her are her first two books. They can be found at Amazon and Blushing Books.

Cassie continues to live life to the fullest, from wheeling around in her new sports car to mastering the art of riding a motor scooter with no hands, she manages to keep Tom on his toes. The fly in the ointment is that Tom’s firm wants him back for a project and Cassie wants him all to herself.  When Tom takes the job, Cassie is left lonely and bored – never a good combination for her.
 Left to her own devices Cassie makes some poor decisions, frightening Sue and causing Tom to lower the boom. Tom's new schedule for Cassie, including her getting a job, leaves her little time to get herself in trouble – yet she still manages.


Meet Cassie, a former wild child, who meets her match, and creates the match of a lifetime. To nearly all who know her now, Cassie is a vivacious, sweet southern lady, who is the epitome of grace and proper behavior. Look a tiny bit closer and you’ll see that Cassie has another side – the one whose language could make a sailor blush as she drinks him under the table.
 Thanks to her loving husband Tom, who even after thirty years of marriage, never hesitates to put Cassie over his knee when she strays too far from his view of ladylike behavior, few people other than close old friends know this side of Cassie exists.
 Cassie and Tom show that love and passion are not the sole property of the young. Love and passion grows and changes with age. While aging may bring on challenges – the love and passion between these two people only grows stronger.


Don’t forget to read the rest of today’s snippets

27 comments:

  1. They have such an interesting dynamic to their relationship.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PK,
    Tom certainly has the ability to get to the bottom of things. LOL!
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love this couple.

    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're so cute together even if there are times I think Tom is too full of himself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course he is, but I love him and Cassie sure does!

      Delete
  5. Hmm... Cassie is just a wee bit spoiled, methinks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya think maybe? She is spoiled rotten and really knows it too, but sometimes she forget. Tom's great on reminders.

      Delete
  6. Definitely more stinging dance steps on the way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all Cassie's pranks!! Their relationship is so sweet, funny and just plain entertaining!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's kinda sweet how she's put out by what he's up to in the afternoons.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cassie really does love Tom attention - and she sometimes goes to way too much effect to get it.

      Delete
  9. oh goodness, she really is sticking her foot in a her mouth. spanking dance lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thinking before she speaks isn't one of Cassie's strong points.

      Delete
  10. That naughty Cassie is at it again!

    ReplyDelete
  11. They are so cute! Oh boy, definitely the wrong thing to say! Breakfast in bed, and massages ... Cassie is a lucky girl, despite the spanking dance lol. Loved that!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Tom pampers her so much she doesn't even realize it's happening.

      Delete
  12. 'Spanking Dance' MmMmm. That brings up all sorts of delightful imagery... As to the coffee in bed, yes please :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cassie is well practiced at this dance - but the pampering is always there too.

      Delete