Today we're getting to know Rollin Hand. I really knew very little about Rollin and I'm completely amazed at the number of books he's published and the wide range of work from ghost stories to Sci-fi. It's especially nice to get to talk to a man our here. He is definitely in the minority, which is one reason I really wanted to get to know him better. Rollin, thank you for sharing with us here.
2. When did you first realize that you were interested in the idea of spanking?
3. Are you in a relationship that includes spanking? How would you describe it?
4. When did you first begin writing spanking stories?
5. How comfortable are you with people in your real life knowing that you write spanking fiction? Does everyone know, a select few, or do you try to keep it private?
6. Some people don’t like to be labeled in only one area, but do you feel your writing is in a particular category?
I write everything – thrillers, ghost stories, comedy, historical, sci-fi, and in nearly every orientation, M/F, F/F, and F/M. But it’s all spanking erotica. No heavy BDSM unless it’s done by the villains of the story. I have not done age play (although I’m thinking about this for an F/M story) or medical fetish. I like to think versatility is one of my strengths. My books are all different from each other. In the short story format I like to surprise the readers with a twist at the end; in longer works I like involved plot lines with some mystery attached.
7. Do you think you might someday like to branch out and write something totally different, either within the spanking fiction world or something else completely?
8. It seem that so many writers of spanking fiction are women – it’s nice to talk to a man in the field. Do you feel you have a different slant on these stories as a male writer? How do you think women do in writing how men feel in our stories?
9. When did you first begin publishing? What caused you to jump in at that moment in time?
10. With so many wonderful writers here I can get confused as to who writes what. Would you list all the books you’ve published so far. I’m assuming most can be purchased through Amazon and Barnes and Noble, but let us know where else your books are available.
Click on the links above to find Rollin's Books. Thank you Rollin for being here and answering some questions to allow us to know you a little better.