Wednesday, March 7, 2018

For the Curious - Cassie and Tom

Since March is question and answer month, I thought I'd post the last few questions I have for Tom and Cassie. I welcome questions or my characters anytime and when I have new one I'll post them here on Wednesdays. There will be a new Cal and Jenny book out soon - this spring, I hope. So if you have questions for them as well as Cassie and her family you're welcomed to leave them in comments or email me at pk.corey@yahoo.com

Now for today's questions.

For Cassie:

Cassie, have you ever thought before you jumped into some situation, 'Tom won't like this. I better not do it' and then NOT done it?


Of course, there have been many times. Now they don’t lead to some of the interesting happening that seem to occur when I don’t listen. I really do think things out. I’m not nearly as reckless as Tom and Lily would have you believe. I didn’t go shopping at the adult toy shop with the girls once because I knew it would upset Tom. I usually don’t drive, even though I felt perfectly capable, when Tom or Richard has told me not to. Truly I listen to Tom quite often.

Would you have married Tom if you had known he was serious about the discipline part of being with him before the wedding?

I think I've answered this before but my answer intrigues me. I think perhaps had I know, had I really believed, before I fell in love with him, I might not have dated him. That's a frightening thought! He did tell me the way it would be before we married, but I didn’t believe him for a minute. I felt I could handle any man alive and I knew I simply wouldn’t allow it. Oh my, how little I knew then.

Cassie, do you have any regrets in your life or something you'd like to do/see before you and Tom are too old?

I do have regrets. Mostly they are about things I’ve done, not what I haven’t done. I’d like to skydive, I’d like the experience of getting a tattoo – but I wouldn’t want to have to live with the tattoo forever. I don’t expect either one to happen because I definitely plan on Tom out living me and either of these might kill him!

But yes, there is something I do want so badly that I’ve never experienced and that grandchildren. And I want them while I’m young enough to enjoy them!

For Tom:


What lotion do you use on Cassie’s bottom after a hard spanking?

I’ve used different lotions over the years. I like a good, high quality moisturizer. There are certain fragrances Cassie likes. It need to be applied as soon as the spanking is complete.

And, Tom, does a spanking really clear the air completely for you?

For the most part, it really does. It gives us a chance to reset. It relieves Cassie of her guilt and I’ll admit, at times it allows me to release my frustrations.

7 comments:

  1. I think the answer to question one is a lie, just saying and if Tom were to read this a spanking would ensue, lol
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see where you're coming from. But this is Cassie's answer and her version of reality could be different from what others see.

      Delete
  2. "truly, I listen to Tom QUITE often" lol. Gotta love Cassie :) Enjoyed reading these answers:)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She does see things her way, doesn't she?

      Delete
  3. I just love when you let Cassie and Tom off the pages of their books and interact with the readers who love them as characters who can stand alone as personalities.

    Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cassie is always willing to jump into any fun situation!

      Delete
  4. I liked Tom's answer about the lotion. I found that the burn lasts longer if it's applied right away. These questions and answers are great!
    Rosie Dee

    ReplyDelete