Saturday, February 7, 2015

Saturday Spankings - February 7


It’s Saturday Spankings again – I do love my Saturdays. It’s fun reading everyone’s snippets and its fun finding just the eight sentences you want to use each week. This week mine are again from Cassie’s Conflict. I’ve been a little creative with commas and such, but I kept it to eight.

I know there are mixed feelings about Tom among my readers. Some love him, while others think he’s too harsh.  I really do love Tom, but even I admit I think his actions in this snippet borders on cruel as Cassie gets ready to head out on a girl’s trip with her friends.

Tom dried me with a fluffy towel and turned me to him for a long, slow, meaningfully kiss, I felt like I was throbbing all over.
I took Tom’s hand to lead him to the bed when he said, “Sorry, honey, we just don’t have time, you don’t want to keep the girls waiting.”
I stared at him in disbelief. “Then hurry!” I told him.
“No,” he answered slowly, “I don’t like to be rushed - too bad you’re going off,” he told me as he kissed me again letting his hand wander my body, “we could have had a wonderful time in bed today.”
Have you ever heard of anything so cruel? That old devil meant every word and I could not persuade him to change his mind.
(As the girls got in the car to leave…)
I got one last kiss that did nothing to calm me down in the least – spanked, primed for wild sex and suddenly heading out with three women – my views on what I really wanted were a bit confused.


Cassie’s Conflict is available now at
Blushing BooksAmazon and Barnes and Noble


Blurb : Cassie is one busy lady. The new country club/spa has opened and the whole gang is enjoying all the amenities. That is until a new club member, Clara, begins to ride roughshod over everyone.  The situation worsens until it becomes physical, but even that doesn’t stop it.

Cassie seems to find little conflicts everywhere she turns, but it’s not always her fault. Tom is over protective about her health, sending Cassie into a tantrum. In addition, a few things happen on the girl’s trip that lands Cassie, as well as the other ladies, in even more hot water.  Through it all Tom is there to love and protect Cassie in his own unique way.

I hope you'll give all the Cassie books a read.


                                   





19 comments:

  1. so sweet. :)
    I liked Tom in the story. He was the perfect mixture of stern and loving .
    )

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right--he is mean! Surely there was time for a quickie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You would think! And I'm sure the girls wouldn't have minded getting a slightly later start for a good cause.

      Delete
  3. I'd try to make it a really short night and get back home ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right, but by the time Cassie gets home she has something she need to hide.

      Delete
  4. Aw, that's cruel. I thought I liked edge play until I tried it. I was sooo irritable! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many things seem interesting in fantasy - but you don't like them in real life. Then again there are some interesting things you fantasy about that turn out pretty well.

      Delete
  5. You can't rush a man. Being kept waiting is so cruel!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Though they have been know to rush us! Tom can keep Cassie in a tizzy!

      Delete
  6. I want to go to the spa. There will be plenty of time for that later! Lol.

    P.S. Love the cover!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Tom! But he was a stinker to leave you like that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is normal spanking and then sometimes there is just being MEAN!

      Delete
  8. I love Tom, but that was cruel. I'm with Natasha. I'd get back home ASAP! Although, from your reply, that won't work for poor Cassie.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like Tom, I do. Cassie was creative enough for a little satisfaction, but her luck didn't last.

      Delete
  9. Tom is a devil! Nice, PK :)

    ReplyDelete