Saturday, February 28, 2015

Saturday Spankings - February 28


Welcome to Saturday Spanking, one of the best blog hop around. There are plenty of eight sentence snippets to help you choose some great books to curl up with and finish out the winter.

In today’s snipped from Cassie’s Conflict, Cassie and the girl are home from their trip. After managing to hide it her first night home, Cassie had to tell Tom about the henna tattoo she had gotten while she was perhaps less than 100% sober. Cassie assures Tom it’s not permanent, but he’s still not happy and demands to see it. Reluctantly, Cassie complies.  

Holding up my shirt I pulled down the waistband of my trousers to reveal the offending piece of art.
“Good Grief!” I heard Tom exclaim. “Who put that on you?”
Who? I had no idea who. Tom came over and took my arm and my waistband and was evidently staring intently at the tattoo. “I don’t know his name, just some man that worked there.”
I felt Tom’s grip tighten on my arm. “Some man? You walked into a tattoo parlor, bent over what – a table, and pulled your pants down for ‘some man’ to draw on you?”
“Tom! I never did any such thing! It’s on my back.”
I can see where it is, Cassie!  he thundered.


Cassie’s Conflict is available now at
Blushing BooksAmazon and Barnes and Noble


Blurb : Cassie is one busy lady. The new country club/spa has opened and the whole gang is enjoying all the amenities. That is until a new club member, Clara, begins to ride roughshod over everyone.  The situation worsens until it becomes physical, but even that doesn’t stop it.

Cassie seems to find little conflicts everywhere she turns, but it’s not always her fault. Tom is over protective about her health, sending Cassie into a tantrum. In addition, a few things happen on the girl’s trip that lands Cassie, as well as the other ladies, in even more hot water.  Through it all Tom is there to love and protect Cassie in his own unique way.

I hope you'll give all the Cassie books a read.


                                   



Keep reading for more great snippets!

19 comments:

  1. I think she's in big trouble this time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh oh, a thundering Tom can't be good! I suspect Cassie knew how he would react when she got the tattoo.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right. Tom rarely thunders. It wasn't the tattoo itself so much as...

      Delete
  3. Cassie certainly knew how Tom would react to a tattoo.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As she said, 'It seemed like a good idea at the time.'

      Delete
  4. I have a strong desire to see that tattoo and what follows after he sees it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thundering is never a good sign.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know it and especially from someone usually so very calm and controlled.

      Delete
  6. Rofl, PK. I think she has just had a lie of ommission there...she missed out the "side" which should have followed “Tom! I never did any such thing! It’s on my back.”
    I adore Cassie's antics.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, you're right! I just don't think Cassie was thinking about Tom when she got the tattoo.

      Delete