Thursday, October 31, 2013

Come see my cover!

I’m sure many people have a fantasy of some day growing up and writing a book. It’s been in my mind since I was a kid, but I thought it was like the fantasy of being a millionaire, a rock star or a famous actor. I never really thought it would happen. But here it is at long last…




Release date December 11


So many of you have multiple books published, tell me, does it ever get old - seeing that cover? Thinking of someone actually buying my book and reading the stories that came from my head gives me an amazing feeling. I just wanted to share my excitement with everyone.


12 comments:

  1. Beautiful cover, can't wait for the release date.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cover is so beautiful PK. Many congrats. I'm so happy for you!

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Roz,
      I thought they did a wonderful job.

      Delete
  3. It's beautiful PK. Classy and elegant. I'm so thrilled for you. Enjoy the excitement!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Celeste,
      That's what I thought. Lazy Day really came through for me - I was worried some publisher would want to put a hot young couple on the front and that just wouldn't have been right.

      Delete
  4. Hey PK...love the beautiful cover...as Celeste said...classy and elegant! As far as publishing getting old...I'm not an author but I would think it is like giving birth...you were as thrilled with your second child as you were with your first.

    Waiting impatiently!

    Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cat,
      That cover just does with charming, southern Cassie. And you're right about giving birth. Who knew that was the easy part - it's sending them out into the world to be judged by other that will scare you to death.

      Delete
  5. It's beautiful and I can;t wait to get my hands on one.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd give anything to have a real book to hand you. As it is I'd be happy to autograph your kindle cover.

      Delete
  6. The cover is beautiful. I hope you never loose the excitement of seeing your new covers as I now you are going to have many more :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bless your heart Faerie. Thanks this is an exciting time.

      Delete