Saturday, October 31, 2020

Saturday Spankings - Cassie just can't fake it



Welcome to Saturday Spankings! I'm beginning with snippets from Cassie's Ordeal, book 7 in the Cassie's Space series today. With Cassie and Tom you see a real married couple, very much in love. And although Tom's the boss, it's not a Dom/Sub relationship at all, as you can see.

Cassie and Sue are simply heading out on a simple shopping trip, but Cassie thinks Tom is interfering. 



Tom and I talked about it the night before and all was well, but the next morning he had to stick his nose into our business. I was still in bed when Tom leaned down to kiss me good-by. I think I made some sweet loving sound while not really wakening until he said, “Honey, Steve’s driving us in today. I don’t want you going on the highway in the Toy, take the big car.”

I was awake in an instant and completely annoyed, but I didn’t let on to either. I simply murmured again, which could have meant anything or nothing. 

“Cassie, did you hear me?” Tom was asking. I mumbled something unintelligible once again and gave a faint nod, which could have been just adjusting my head on the pillow.

The next moment faking sleep was no longer possible and Tom whipped back the covers and popped my bottom so hard I nearly come up swinging. “What was that for?” I demanded.

“Are you awake and do I have your attention?” Tom asked sweetly.

“I heard you,” I snapped. “You told me you were interfering with my day by telling me I have to drive that horrible old tank instead of my beautiful, sleek, safe, toy!”

“And you,” Tom told me, grinning, “were planning on ignoring what I said and telling me later that you were asleep and don’t remember me saying a thing about it. Girl, don’t you think I can tell by now when you’re faking sleep?”

Tom looked so pleased with himself. I couldn’t help but laugh. He can annoy me in more ways than I can count, but I love that man. Twisting around to look at my rear I scolded, “I think you left a hand print.”

“How ‘bout I promise to kiss it and make it all better when I get home this evening?”

“Well maybe,” I told him with a grin. “But while I’m shopping today, I’m looking for a husband that’s not so darn bossy. If I don’t find just want I’m looking for, I’ll give you one more chance.”




Blurb:

Cassie loves her life on the river with Tom and her friends. She feels Tom has her wrapped in a safe and protected cocoon of love.  But her world is jarred when the phone calls begin. Cassie hesitates to tell Tom about them knowing he’ll over react and she will be the one under ‘house arrest’. But when the calls go from annoying to frightening she has no choice. Tom brings in the police to find out who is behind the harassment and makes plans to keep Cassie safe, but he’s too late – Cassie is gone without a trace.

The police begin an all-out search, but there are few clues to go on. Will life on the river ever be the same again?






Cassie's Space (book one)   
Cassie's Tale (book two)                       
Cassie on the Move (book three)          
Cassie's River Living (book four)        
Cassie's Conflict (book five)
Cassie's Influence (book six)
Cassie's Ordeal (book seven)
Cassie Corralled (book eight)
Cassie's Road Trip (book nine)
Cassie's Life (book ten)

Paperbacks can be found here


Cal's Law Series:


Cal's Law (book one)
Becoming Family (book two)
Educating Jenny (book three)
Searching for Home (book four)


Corbin's Bend

Returning to Us 

4 comments:

  1. LoL PK, love this banter between Tom and Cassie. He definitely knows her tricks too well lol

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And he's taken the time to learn them well.

      Delete
  2. I laughed, too. Love this snippet, PK. And Roz is right. Tom knows Cassie all too well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And he enjoys using his knowledge of his lovely wife.

      Delete