Saturday, November 12, 2022

Saturday Spankings - First Spanking Ever



Welcome to Saturday Spankings – its fun being back. I’m starting at the beginning and trying to bring a few new folks into the world of Cassie and her friends. This snippet is from Cassie’s Space the first book I ever wrote. And this is close to the beginning as you read of Cassie’s very first spanking.

 

We held hands as we wandered down a little path through the woods. Experiencing nature felt other-worldly for me. Tom pointed out trees beavers had chewed on. We followed the path to the water’s edge where they had actually created a dam. Amazing! I wanted a closer look. Too eager to view nature in action, I should have paid more attention to where I stepped. I found myself in mud so deep that it sucked one of my brand-new shoes right off my foot. The shoe ruined, I gave in to my temper.

“Look at this fucking shit,” I nearly screamed. It took so little back then to have me spinning off into a rage, and this had done it. “This is the first time I’ve worn these damn shoes. This shit’s all over them.”

“Cassie,” Tom barked. “I’m not listening to that lang—”

“You don’t like the way I talk? Shit, shit, shit!” I shouted. “I’ll say anything I damn well please. Who the hell are you to tell me how to talk?”

“That’s enough,” Tom interrupted in a strangely calm voice.

“You’re damn right it’s enough,” I snapped. “Get out of my face and don’t tell me how to talk.”

Tom gave me a deeply penetrating look that I’ve come to know well over our many years together, but that first time, I had no idea what he had in mind. He took a firm grip on my upper arm and practically dragged me over to one of the beaver-felled trees. Tom sat and with one yank I found myself over his lap. He had probably landed three or four hard swats on my rear before it sank into my angry, confused mind that the man was spanking me, as if he needed to teach me – a woman of nearly thirty – a lesson.

I went ballistic. I would not allow this to happen. I tried to throw myself off his lap. Flailing my arm back and kicking, I tried to escape his grip, but it didn’t work. Tom grabbed my free hand and held it tightly as he put his leg over mine. I felt as trussed as a Christmas turkey as he held me firmly over his lap. Through all this struggling the spanking never slowed. I couldn’t believe how badly it hurt. 

I finally realized he talked to me the whole time. I didn’t catch it all, but I got the gist: ‘inappropriate’ language. “You’re not going to use that language around me, or anyone else. You’re a lady: You’re not going to talk like a streetwalker.”

If he thought he had heard cussing before, what I cut loose with then did not compare to what he’d heard me say before. But the more I cussed the harder he spanked. I didn’t think I could take much more. No one had ever spanked me before and the pain shocked me. I couldn’t catch my breath. Something had to give. I would not allow myself to beg him to stop. But I finally had to shut my mouth and grit my teeth to keep from crying. I refused to allow him the satisfaction of feeling he had ‘humbled’ me.

When he finally stopped, I still shook with rage and jerked to get away. Tom began rubbing my bottom gently, with the hand he had just used to burn me up. “Are you okay?” he asked gently.

Of course I was not okay, he’d just spanked me. But I had heard genuine compassion in his voice and that only served to confuse me further. Tom helped me to my feet and held me firmly at arm’s length.

“Look at me,” he said quietly. I glared at him, letting my fury show clearly. 

He looked at me steadily with those incredible blue eyes. The look on his face bewildered me. In his face I saw understanding, concern, and caring. His look mesmerized me.  Very quietly, he asked me a question that changed my life.

“Cassie, has no one ever cared for you enough to make you behave yourself?”



Cassie’s Space series

 

These ten books introduce Cassie. She is my friend and has been since she wandered into my imagination fifty-four years ago. She is married to Tom, the man who loves her in a way that makes my heart nearly burst with happiness for the two of them. He loves her, guides her, protects her and when necessary, spanks the fool out of her. I’ve been told that their adventures are exciting, funny and realistic. Their love-life is passionate and fulfilling – but you’ll hear no graphic details, Cassie is a lady and giving too much detail would not be proper.



Cal’s Law series

 

Cal and Jenny are one of my younger couple. The spanking in their relationship began mere minutes after they met, and Cal hasn’t let up much since. There relationship has it’s struggles, but these two are meant to be together. They live in the same town as Cassie and Tom and there is a lot of interactions among the character of both series. Jenny is not as reluctant as Cassie to openly discuss her sex life, so you’ll find a little more spice in this series.


 

On the River series

 

In this, my latest series, everyone is around – all the characters I’ve grown to love over the years are living on the area of the river that they call The Landing. Their lives, their adventures, even their spankings sometimes intertwine. By this time in the series, I’m just typing as my characters tell me what’s happening. And I love it!



These books do take you through time as it passes, but please don’t think you have to read them in order. Start anywhere. Just grab one and give it a try. If you are a spanking enthusiast, I know you'll enjoy it.


This is one of the finest reviews I’ve ever had. 

 

Starting with the first Cassie book until now, I have never been disappointed or failed to wait expectantly for the next one.




And, of course, the links -


Cassie's Space (book one)   
Cassie's Tale (book two)                       
Cassie on the Move (book three)          
Cassie's River Living (book four)        
Cassie's Conflict (book five)
Cassie's Influence (book six)
Cassie's Ordeal (book seven)
Cassie Corralled (book eight)
Cassie's Road Trip (book nine)
Cassie's Life (book ten)


Cal's Law (book one)
Becoming Family (book two)
Educating Jenny (book three)
Searching for Home (book four)

On the River (book one)

4 comments:

  1. I love how you captured Cassie's thoughts and emotions in this snippet. Absolutely love Tom's question. Awesome snippet, enjoyed this :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tom's question really grabbed Cassie and changed her life.

      Delete
  2. Roz is right! I love this snippet, PK. Cassie's confusion over Tom's spanking and concern is priceless. Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This payed in my head like real life. Cassie wouldn't have given up at once and Tom was worried about her. They have always been real to me.

      Delete