Saturday, March 11, 2023

Saturday Spankings - Different types of spankings


Welcome to Saturday Spankings! I’m a little off season for this snippet from book two, Cassie’s Tale. Tom is being courted by a company who want him to come work for them.  Cassie is less than thrilled so Tom set out to entice her to the company Christmas party. After doing some shopping and the crop comes out to finish off their afternoon, Cassie begins musing about different types of spankings.

 

“How about a new dress?” Tom asked the next morning.

That sounded wonderful to me and off we went. I loved shopping with Tom and we had a fine day. I preferred shopping in our downtown stores rather than the mall, and our little town goes all out for Christmas. Real Christmas tree line our streets, each decorated by different clubs or youth groups. The decorations vary from delicate blown glass to pictures colored by our kindergarten students. Every store has a wreath on the door, and hot apple cider waiting inside. The lingering aroma of pine and the spices in the cider combined to put one in a delightful Christmas mood.

I tried on different dresses for Tom and his reaction to the third one I tried told me I had a winner. The deep blue was my favorite color and the beaded silver accents at the neck and sleeves created a lovely combination. When I came out, Tom slowly rose to his feet and let out a whistle. Taking my hand he slowly spun me as if we were dancing. 

“Absolutely beautiful!” he told me, stepping back for a better look. After staring for a moment he came back and gave me a kiss. “I like the dress too,” he whispered in my ear. 

We lingered in town picking up a few more items and enjoying all the decorations. As when we got home I spread everything out on the bed, and couldn’t help grinning as Tom came in to inspect it all. He went right into the act. “Good grief. I told you that I’d buy you a new dress, but all this – new shoes, new lingerie, new jewelry – you’ve gone overboard.” Like he hadn’t been right there with me as I got it all.

“You better put all this away and wait right here on the bed for me,” he told me firmly.

I was sitting on the bed like a good girl when he returned a short time later. I loved the gleam in his eye. He went into the closet and returned with the honey-colored crop he had purchased for me on my last birthday. He seemed amused by my desire. He doesn’t read the blogs, but one of my friends made the crop seem like the most desirable spanking toy.

She wasn’t wrong. it did have a delightful feel and Tom was becoming quite the expert at wielding it. Tom directed me over the bed and gave me a lovely warm up before removing my panties. He began gently with the crop and I relaxed into the bed as he found his rhythm. I love the feeling of his hand on my back and the bite of the leather. 

I’d often wondered if someone who is not a lover of spanking could ever understand the difference between a fun, good-girl spanking and discipline. Obviously, discipline spankings were painful, but good-girls hurt, too. I supposed it was all in the attitude, both Tom’s and mine.

As Tom played the crop all over my bottom and thighs, he was in a happy, playful mood. It felt very erotic – and even though the bite and sting were intense – I loved every moment of it. 

There are other times when Tom spanks when he’s upset, yet I don’t feel I deserve a spanking. Like when I get mad and cuss, or when he caught me typing before he thought my hand had healed thoroughly or forgetting to have my phone with me. When he spanks for things such as that, I get mad. I fight him in my mind and they always hurt more. I don’t want to give in and they always seem to last longer as a result. Tom always thinks he’s right, and I have to admit, he often is, but that doesn’t mean I have to go along with him.

But those times when Tom is really upset with me, well, those are hard days. If he finds I haven’t been honest with him, if I have done something dangerous, oh my, those are the worst. I really don’t know if the spankings are any harder, but I know my guilt certainly adds to them. Often, I’ll cry before he even starts. But as painful as they can be to endure, the time after makes them totally worth it. It’s as though the problem, whatever was between us, is cleansed away. We are together, and I feel forgiven and totally loved.

I suppose if the truth be known, each of these types of spanking have their place in our relationship, but if given a choice, give me my man in a playful mood.





Cassie continues to live life to the fullest, from wheeling around in her new sports car to mastering the art of riding a motor scooter with no hands, she manages to keep Tom on his toes. The fly in the ointment is that Tom’s firm wants him back for a project and Cassie wants him all to herself.  When Tom takes the job, Cassie is left lonely and bored – never a good combination for her.

 Left to her own devices Cassie makes some poor decisions, frightening Sue and causing Tom to lower the boom. Tom's new schedule for Cassie, including her getting a job, leaves her little time to get herself in trouble – yet she still manages.


Cassie’s Space series

 

These ten books introduce Cassie. She is my friend and has been since she wandered into my imagination fifty-four years ago. She is married to Tom, the man who loves her in a way that makes my heart nearly burst with happiness for the two of them. He loves her, guides her, protects her and when necessary, spanks the fool out of her. I’ve been told that their adventures are exciting, funny and realistic. Their love-life is passionate and fulfilling – but you’ll hear no graphic details, Cassie is a lady and giving too much detail would not be proper.



Cal’s Law series

 

Cal and Jenny are one of my younger couple. The spanking in their relationship began mere minutes after they met, and Cal hasn’t let up much since. There relationship has it’s struggles, but these two are meant to be together. They live in the same town as Cassie and Tom and there is a lot of interactions among the character of both series. Jenny is not as reluctant as Cassie to openly discuss her sex life, so you’ll find a little more spice in this series.


 

On the River series

 

In this, my latest series, everyone is around – all the characters I’ve grown to love over the years are living on the area of the river that they call The Landing. Their lives, their adventures, even their spankings sometimes intertwine. By this time in the series, I’m just typing as my characters tell me what’s happening. And I love it!



These books do take you through time as it passes, but please don’t think you have to read them in order. Start anywhere. Just grab one and give it a try. If you are a spanking enthusiast, I know you'll enjoy it.

 

I’ll close today with a review on the latest book. This is one of the finest reviews I’ve ever had. 

 

Starting with the first Cassie book until now, I have never been disappointed or failed to wait expectantly for the next one.




And, of course, the links -


Cassie's Space (book one)   
Cassie's Tale (book two)                       
Cassie on the Move (book three)          
Cassie's River Living (book four)        
Cassie's Conflict (book five)
Cassie's Influence (book six)
Cassie's Ordeal (book seven)
Cassie Corralled (book eight)
Cassie's Road Trip (book nine)
Cassie's Life (book ten)


Cal's Law (book one)
Becoming Family (book two)
Educating Jenny (book three)
Searching for Home (book four)

On the River (book one)

 


4 comments:

  1. Absolutely delightful snippet PK, what a wonderful, intimate afternoon together and I could almost smell the pine and spices. Love how Cassie describes the different types of spanking too :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cassie loves spending any time with Tom. And she does fully understand every type of spanking.

      Delete
  2. This scene is filled with great insight, PK. The difference between such spankings rests totally in the mind. Perception of wrong doing and guilt make things so much worse and painful. It's all how the activity is being perceived escpecially for the one on the receiving end. Loved this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You've got that right and Cassie has experienced them all.

      Delete