Saturday, May 17, 2014

Saturday Spanking - May 17

       I love Saturday Spanking – reading all the snippets helps me load my kindle for summer. I also love sharing my snippets. This comes from Cassie on the Move, which will be out on May 29th.  I’m really excited about this one.
Cassie has a wonderful life, but she wasn’t always as loved and protected as she is now.  While Cassie and Tom and their friends are attending a banquet and dance, a man from Cassie past accosts her. She realizes he’s drunk when he tries to insist that they dance. Spotting Tom across the room she tries to ignore the man and heads toward Tom.

I didn’t even choose to respond, I just stepped around him, but before I could move away, that fool grabbed my ass and squeezed, saying, “Don’t remember what you’re missing, do you?”
There are no words that can describe my outrage. I’m not sure what rose to the surface first. Possibly pain, because I’d been thoroughly spanked just hours earlier. Or perhaps it was simply fury that any man, especially this one, would put his hands on me uninvited.
Without giving it any real thought I turned and threw my drink into his leering face. He tried to wipe the alcohol from his eyes with one hand while grabbing my arm with his other, “You fucking slut—” I heard him say before fear seemed to close my ears. Even knowing Tom and my friends were close by, I felt real terror because I’d experienced this man’s violence before. For an insistent I felt I was transported back to that horrible night and I could almost feel his hand on my throat and see his fist drawn back to strike me.


BlurbCassie on the Move

 Cassie’s on the move and loving life. Through paint ball game in the woods and water park adventure she’s gets to know her new neighbors as the new house is renovated. 
     Cassie is traveling too, from trips with just the girls, to conventions, vacations, and cruises with Tom and friends, she's always ready for the next adventure. But when Cassie begins having dizzy spells Tom thinks a slower pace is in order. Getting Cassie to slow down and take care of herself proves to be quite a challenge. A challenge Tom is more than determined to take on.


You can find the first two Cassie books

and
at 

Check out everyone's great snippets today!

24 comments:

  1. I hate it when bad things from your past come into your present. Thank goodness she found Tom or he found her because Cassie met some real characters in her former life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sue often said Cassie could really pick'em. She did hook up with some horrible men back then.

      Delete
  2. Yes I was really worried about her when she was young,
    I'm so thankful Tom found her.
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And you worried with good reason! I'm thankful for Tom too.

      Delete
  3. Congrats on the new book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every girls worst nightmare, a jerk from the past showing up! Glad she tossed her drink.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stevie,
      I'm glad too, she would have liked to do more.

      Delete
  5. I don't know what would have happened to Cassie had Tom not met her.

    Shall definitely be adding this one to my kindle.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    Sorry the deleted comment was mine. Trying to type without my specsx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think she would have made it this far without him. Hope you'll like it.

      Delete
  6. Wow, I just started Satspanks and am reading yours first. Can I tell you I wanted to slap that man. I hope Tom kicks his ass!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can imagine Tom's thoughts when he heard Cassie call him and saw this guy holding her arm. Everyone need someone to always be there for them.

      Delete
  7. Ooh she's got fire in her belly! Hope she doesn't get into too much trouble for her outburst...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She won't be in trouble for this one, but I wouldn't want to be the man who put his hands on Tom's wife.

      Delete
  8. Yay for the alcohol in his eyes!!! As*! I hope Tom decks him! No one makes Cassie scared! That makes me mad!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're few times she's had to worry being married to Tom. No fear, he is close by.

      Delete
  9. Ooh the nerve! I'm glad Cassie stood up to him and tossed her drink. Hope Tom decks him too!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The man could get stampeded by the gang coming to Cassie's rescue. She's a lucky woman.

      Delete
  10. "For an insistent I felt I was transported back to that horrible night and I could almost feel his hand on my throat and see his fist drawn back to strike me."
    Oh goodness, that last line really got me. I want to read more now. I really hope that rather than being angry at Cassie, Tom teaches that horrible man to keep his hands to himself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tara,
      Tom allows NO one to bother Cassie - other than him. Eventually you'll know all about that night long ago when Cassie was attacked.. But that's a few books away. Thanks for coming by.

      Delete
  11. Tom can't get angry with her about throwing her drink in this guy's face. Can he?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not at all. But I wouldn't want to be the guy who grabbed her!

      Delete