Saturday, September 13, 2014

From my husband...

I thought I'd show off what my husband made for me the other day. He's very creative and I just love this.



I hope you think of reading the Cassie books. This is the order, but if you don't have time for all four right now you can jump in anywhere. They can each stand alone.

My son and his husband are home this weekend and I knew I wouldn't have time to get around to all the great Saturday Spanking snippets today. I hope to be back next week. 

5 comments:

  1. Nick did a great job...have a wonderful visit with your boys PK!

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what Nick did and I stole the idea for my FB page, except now I'm stumped.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful PK, and so lovely of Nick :) I hope you are having a wonderful weekend with the family.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete