Saturday, April 4, 2020

Saturday Spankings - Blast from the Past




We’re still here and I’m so happy you stopped by today to enjoy some Saturday Spankings. I hope you are all safe and healthy. I know many home with kids of various ages find themselves more busy than normal, but it you do have extra reading time I hope you’ll try my Cassie’s Space series. I’m taking my snippet today from the third book Cassie on the Move.

Cassie and Tom are attending a convention for Tom’s work. At the dance after the banquet Cassie has a run in with a man from her past – one she had hoped to never see again. But this man, whom she had dubbed ‘Peabrain’ didn’t seem to take the hint and asked her to dance.


He had obviously been drinking. He had to know I wouldn’t have danced with him if my life had depended on it. I didn’t even choose to respond. I stepped around him, but before I could move away that fool grabbed my ass and squeezed, saying, “Don’t remember what you’re missing, do you?”
There are no words that can describe my outrage. I’m not sure what rose to the surface first. Possibly pain, because I’d been thoroughly spanked just hours earlier. Or perhaps it was simply fury that any man, especially this one, would put his hands on me uninvited.
Without giving it any real thought, I turned and threw my drink into his leering face. He tried to wipe the alcohol from his eyes with one hand while grabbing my arm with his other. “You fucking slut—” I heard him say before fear seemed to close my ears. Even knowing Tom and my friends were close by, I felt real terror. I’d experienced this man’s violence before. For an insistent I felt I was transported back to that horrible night. I could almost feel his hand on my throat and see his fist drawn back to strike me.
All this happened in seconds. When he grabbed me I just had time to call out, “Tom!”
Instantly, it seemed, I heard Tom shouting, “Take your hands off her.” And I sensed a stampede of people heading our way. As they neared, Peabrain didn’t just let go. He shoved me hard and I stumbled, trying to regain my balance. Tom was there to catch me before I fell. 
Peabrain shouted, “That stupid bitch threw—”
With Tom holding me, it was Steve whose punch caught Peabrain in the mouth and sent him falling back over some chairs.








Cassie's Space (book one)   
Cassie's Tale (book two)                       
Cassie on the Move (book three)          
Cassie's River Living (book four)        
Cassie's Conflict (book five)
Cassie's Influence (book six)
Cassie's Ordeal (book seven)
Cassie Corralled (book eight)
Cassie's Road Trip (book nine)
Cassie's Life (book ten)

Paperbacks can be found here


Cal's Law Series:


Cal's Law (book one)
Becoming Family (book two)
Educating Jenny (book three)
Searching for Home (book four)


Corbin's Bend

Check out more great snippet here.

4 comments:

  1. Poor Cassie, how awful. Good on Steve I say and glad Tom caught her. I just love how the gang look after each other.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do rally around if any of them are in need.

      Delete
  2. It can be really scary when your wild and wicked past catches up with you. I'd say Cassie and peabrain's relationship left a lot to be desired. So glad the gang was there to protect her. I'd say she needed it, though Cassie is far from being a wilted rose. Loved the snippet, PK.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She love having her 'family' around for support, but in the past she's shot this man! So yes, she can protect herself.

      Delete