Saturday, November 14, 2020

Saturday Spankings - The punishment



Welcome back. For today’s Saturday Spankings I’m in Cassie’s Ordeal, book seven in the Cassie’s Space series. In last week’s snippet, Cassie confessed a major transgression to Tom. 

Tom, never one to let something serious go, began a spanking Cassie wouldn’t soon forget.

 

I was beginning to struggle when Tom paused, and I relaxed my body across his lap as he began speaking again. “Disobedience is one thing, lying and deceiving me all these weeks is another. I should have spotted the way you were acting. Pulling away is what you always do when you feel guilty about something. But we’ve been together nearly every moment for weeks now and I knew, or thought I knew, you hadn’t done anything to feel so guilty about. It’s the deception that hurt me the most girl.”

I was hurting over deceiving him too, but truly nothing could hurt more that the spanking I was getting at the moment as he started up once more. I really don’t know how long he used the brush, days, it seemed. But finally, finally he stopped. He didn’t rub. Standing once again he leaned me over the bed and began aftercare with our lotion. It was thorough, but not gentle. I crawled up on the bed and lay on my stomach as Tom placed our soft blanket over me. I drifted off into my usual spanking induced sleep.

I woke a short time later. Tom was still beside me in the bed. Seeing my eyes open he told me quietly, “I’ve missed you.” 

I could feel my bottom, hot and swollen, before I even moved. It was throbbing with the beat of my heart. Tom kissed me, gently at first and then with more intensity. We came together in our dance of love that erased the past few weeks. Several times Tom grabbed my bottom, intentionally kneading it as he pulled me more tightly to him. I’ll never understand how or why the exquisite combination of pain and pleasure drives me to greater passion, but I know it does.



Blurb:

Cassie loves her life on the river with Tom and her friends. She feels Tom has her wrapped in a safe and protected cocoon of love.  But her world is jarred when the phone calls begin. Cassie hesitates to tell Tom about them knowing he’ll over react and she will be the one under ‘house arrest’. But when the calls go from annoying to frightening she has no choice. Tom brings in the police to find out who is behind the harassment and makes plans to keep Cassie safe, but he’s too late – Cassie is gone without a trace.

The police begin an all-out search, but there are few clues to go on. Will life on the river ever be the same again?






Cassie's Space (book one)   
Cassie's Tale (book two)                       
Cassie on the Move (book three)          
Cassie's River Living (book four)        
Cassie's Conflict (book five)
Cassie's Influence (book six)
Cassie's Ordeal (book seven)
Cassie Corralled (book eight)
Cassie's Road Trip (book nine)
Cassie's Life (book ten)

Paperbacks can be found here


Cal's Law Series:


Cal's Law (book one)
Becoming Family (book two)
Educating Jenny (book three)
Searching for Home (book four)


Corbin's Bend

Returning to Us 

6 comments:

  1. Great snippet PK. Sounds like this spanking was needed by both of them to clear the air and put the incident behind them. I love a happy ending:)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As much as she dislikes them, even Cassie knows that they can be necessary.

      Delete
  2. I totally agree with Roz. This was something they both needed, and I love the way he silently reminds her how thoroughly she was punished when they make up and make love. Wonderful snippet, PK.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A hard punishment but very cathartic! And great loving to complete the whole process!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is important in making the process complete.

      Delete