Saturday, October 7, 2023

Saturday Spankings - Cassie to the Rescue

Welcome to Saturday Spankings! Today’s snippet comes from Cassie’s River Living. One of Tom’s biggest worries is Cassie’s safety. He’s never pleased when she seems to disregard his concerns and does something he views as dangerous. One peaceful afternoon she was visiting with Sue. With no thoughts of getting herself in trouble, Cassie manages it anyway. 

 

Hearing a cry, Cassie realized one of her older cats was up in a tree, possibly stuck. Sue, feeling sure that the cat could get down on her own eventually, suggested that they throw a rock at her until they knock her down. Cassie reaction to this suggestion was what you’d expect. Realized she will have to take the rescue into her own hands, Cassie drug out the ladder.

 

 

“Tom might not be home for hours, and you’re going to keep your mouth shut about it, so he won’t know,” I told Sue. “Now come hold this ladder.”

With a huge sigh, Sue put down her drink and came upstairs to the upper deck to steady my climb. I wasn’t worried. I’m in good shape from swimming and biking and such, but it was a little scary as I reached the tree and drew myself into it. Maco, however, was not cooperating and the commotion caused her to climb higher. Cursing under my breath, I tried to follow. 

“What the hell are you doing now?” Sue asked somewhat alarmed for the first time.

“I just need to get a tiny bit higher,” I answered as I tested each branch.

“Cassie, get your butt down here. You’ll break your neck and Tom’s going to blame me. GET DOWN!

“Oh hush!” I told her. “I’ll be down in a minute.”

Meanwhile, I was getting close to Maco, she hadn’t climbed any further. Now the tree was a very safe one, good stout branches, well-spaced. By climbing up no more than a couple of feet from where the ladder stood against the tree, I could finally touch her, and I gently stroked her cheek. But as I reached to grab the scruff of her neck, she tried to leap over me, scratching my neck and arm in her dive toward the ladder. She landed solidly on the top rung, surprising Sue who let go. Maco’s leap caused the ladder to slide sideways and fall down onto the stone patio beneath. In one graceful leap Maco landed on the lower deck rail and calmly leapt into the very chair I had vacated, curling up contentedly.

Blood dripped from my wounds and I spent the next few minutes remembering and practicing all the bad language Tom won’t let me use. Sue, listening to my diatribe and seeing that I had a firm grip, grinned up at me.

“Can I throw a rock at her now?” She wanted to know.

I didn’t have a free hand to flip her off, though it did cross my mind. I assessed my situation. It wasn’t very good, and I suddenly wasn’t feeling very secure. I’m not a tree climber by nature, and I was now afraid to let go. I was going to need some assistance and I was going to need it in a hurry. Tom would be home eventually.




Cassie and Tom are happily settling into River Living. Cassie hoped that this peaceful setting would be enough to keep her out of trouble. But how can she stay out of trouble with Sue living at the river too? Staying out of trouble proves just too difficult.

Cassie is happy that Tom and Ryan are growing so close, but she is concerned about what relationship advice Tom may be giving him. Overheard conversations and statements from Ryan have her worried. Is Tom sharing his thought on adult spanking with Ryan? It seems so and when Cassie realizes that Allie is hearing these thoughts too, she’s worried. Cassie realizes she is going to have to try to explain things more fully. Can Cassie explain this way of life to eighteen-year-old Allie?



Cassie’s Space series

 

These ten books introduce Cassie. She is my friend and has been since she wandered into my imagination fifty-four years ago. She is married to Tom, the man who loves her in a way that makes my heart nearly burst with happiness for the two of them. He loves her, guides her, protects her and when necessary, spanks the fool out of her. I’ve been told that their adventures are exciting, funny and realistic. Their love-life is passionate and fulfilling – but you’ll hear no graphic details, Cassie is a lady and giving too much detail would not be proper.



Cal’s Law series

 

Cal and Jenny are one of my younger couple. The spanking in their relationship began mere minutes after they met, and Cal hasn’t let up much since. There relationship has it’s struggles, but these two are meant to be together. They live in the same town as Cassie and Tom and there is a lot of interactions among the character of both series. Jenny is not as reluctant as Cassie to openly discuss her sex life, so you’ll find a little more spice in this series.


 

On the River series

 

In this, my latest series, everyone is around – all the characters I’ve grown to love over the years are living on the area of the river that they call The Landing. Their lives, their adventures, even their spankings sometimes intertwine. By this time in the series, I’m just typing as my characters tell me what’s happening. And I love it!



These books do take you through time as it passes, but please don’t think you have to read them in order. Start anywhere. Just grab one and give it a try. If you are a spanking enthusiast, I know you'll enjoy it.

 

I’ll close today with a review on the latest book. This is one of the finest reviews I’ve ever had. 

 

Starting with the first Cassie book until now, I have never been disappointed or failed to wait expectantly for the next one.




And, of course, the links -


Cassie's Space (book one)   
Cassie's Tale (book two)                       
Cassie on the Move (book three)          
Cassie's River Living (book four)        
Cassie's Conflict (book five)
Cassie's Influence (book six)
Cassie's Ordeal (book seven)
Cassie Corralled (book eight)
Cassie's Road Trip (book nine)
Cassie's Life (book ten)


Cal's Law (book one)
Becoming Family (book two)
Educating Jenny (book three)
Searching for Home (book four)

On the River (book one)

 

  

4 comments:

  1. Oh dear, what a pickle Cassie has managed to get herself into once again. Bound not to end well...for her end lol

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tom is so pick about what he considers dangerous. Yes, she's going to be in trouble.

      Delete
  2. Yikes! I'd say Cassie is in trouble now. Bad enough she climbed the tree to get her very nimble cat, but she got scratched for her efforts. Tom may end up tending to her wounds, when he finally gets her down, but I've a feeling he's going to add a few pains of his own. Great snippet, PK!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cat definitely ended up managing better than Cassie did. You're right, Tom bandaged her up nicely before taking care of the other end.

      Delete