Saturday, May 22, 2021

Saturday Spankings - Allie and Ryan


Happy Saturday! I hope you’re ready for some summer reading. My next book will be out in August, so until then here’s another snippet from Searching for Home, the fourth in the Cal’s Law series.  Last week Allie was thinking over how the different men on The Landing felt about discipline. As she thought, Ryan wanted her attention back to them.

 

“A-hem…” Ryan cleared his throat, bringing Allie out of her reverie.  She looked at him with a small smile, so grateful that, of all their close friends and family, her husband was by far the best.

“Are you bad mad?” she asked.

“Am I mad that my wife ran off and left me and didn’t tell me where she was going and wouldn’t answer my calls? What do you think?” Ryan asked back.

Coming to him, Allie put her hands on his face. “I think you are the most wonderful husband in the world. I think you’re sweet and understanding and loving and gentle and nowhere near the hard-ass Cal can be,” she answered.

“You think I’m a wimp? That you can do anything you want and that I won’t hold you accountable?”

“I think,” Allie said, sweetly, “that you missed me terribly. You’re happy that I’m home and you aren’t going to waste time being mad.” Allie grabbed his tee-shirt and pulled him gently toward her.

As she started to pull it over his head, he stopped her, leaning in for a kiss. Then, nearly whispering into her mouth, he said, “I did miss you and I’m going to spank your ass cherry red.”

“Right now?” Allie asked him, whispering as he was.

“Right now,” he repeated and Allie looked down, hiding her smile.

 



Buy link - Amazon 

Blurb : 

Jenny is happily married to her strong, gorgeous sheriff. She has great friends and a good job. But life is never perfect is it? Within a short time, she and Cal have to move from the home they rent, need to move in with his parents and receive life-changing news from her mother’s lawyer. Jenny’s friend and boss, Allie, has her share of problems too – money woes, grabby clients and burglaries near her work.

 

When they try to keep their worries from their protective husbands, they find out what it means to have an alpha man to deal with. After the girls are attacked at work, things seem to go from bad to worse. Taking on adult responsibilities is never easy as they’re finding out the hard way. Good thing they have their older friends, Cassie, Sue, Annie and Lily to fall back on.


On the River series:


On the River (a Cassie's family story)

      


Cassie Space series:





Cassie's Space (book one)   
Cassie's Tale (book two)                       
Cassie on the Move (book three)          
Cassie's River Living (book four)        
Cassie's Conflict (book five)
Cassie's Influence (book six)
Cassie's Ordeal (book seven)
Cassie Corralled (book eight)
Cassie's Road Trip (book nine)
Cassie's Life (book ten)

Paperbacks can be found here


Cal's Law Series:


Cal's Law (book one)
Becoming Family (book two)
Educating Jenny (book three)
Searching for Home (book four)


Corbin's Bend

Returning to Us     

4 comments:

  1. This made me smile PK, love the ending:)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Roz on this. Allie wanted Ryan to take her hand and is pleased despite her words of placation that he saw through to what she needed. Great snippet, PK.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is glad he isn't as tough on her as Cal and Tom can be - he's perfect for her.

      Delete