Saturday, August 28, 2021

Saturday Spankings - Jenny torments Cal


Welcome back to Saturday Spankings! I’m putting up snippets from the second book in the On the River series – Secrets on the River. This series combines everyone from my Cassie’s Space series and my Cal’s Law series. And they do have a good time together.

In today’s snippet Cal has to go to Raleigh for business. Jenny does not like being left alone, and she doesn’t mind tormenting her husband a little to get back at him for going.

 

Jenny managed to keep herself busy on Saturday but after a quick dinner her loneliness seemed to close around her. She never got to spend enough time with Cal in her opinion, but just knowing he was out of town really depressed her. When her phone rang, she grabbed it gratefully.

“Hey Jen! I miss you!” Cal told her at once.

“Not as much as I miss you!” she insisted. “Any chance you can come home early?”

“No, honey. It’s probably going to be Monday about noon at the earliest. But I’m planning on staying home until Tuesday morning, so don’t make any plans.”

“That’s great, but how am I supposed to make it through until then? I wonder if Bob has any plans for the evening.”

“Jenny…” Cal growled. He was not fond of B.O.B. – Jenny’s battery operated boyfriend.

“I prefer the real thing myself,” Jenny told him. “But the real thing’s not here. And what’s a girl to do?” she teased.

“She could behave herself and show a bit of self-control,” Cal suggested.

“Yeah, that self-control stuff, I’ve never been really big on that you know. And when I get to thinking about you running your hands all over me, and sucking on my nipples and then I could return the favor and suc…”

“Damn, Jenny are you trying to kill me?” Cal rumbled. “I’ll take care of this behavior Monday afternoon. Do you understand, young lady?”

“I do,” she purred. “Please hurry home!”



Buy links:

Amazon

Apple Books

Kobo

Google Play

Blushing Books

https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/secrets-on-the-river-pk-corey/1139963574



 

Blurb:

 

Everyone has secrets, but most don’t have major implications. When Jenny tries to keep her weekend activities from Cal, the repercussions of him finding out land only on her. But some secrets are bigger and more far reaching. You would think that as long as Cassie, Sue and Annie have known each other, surely they could have no real secrets from one another. But you’d be surprised. The full truth behind one secret may never be known, another could change the face of The Landing forever.

 

From steamy sex to both playful and painful spankings, the people on the river continue to live and love and marvel at all that are learning.


Cassie Space series:





Cassie's Space (book one)   
Cassie's Tale (book two)                       
Cassie on the Move (book three)          
Cassie's River Living (book four)        
Cassie's Conflict (book five)
Cassie's Influence (book six)
Cassie's Ordeal (book seven)
Cassie Corralled (book eight)
Cassie's Road Trip (book nine)
Cassie's Life (book ten)

Paperbacks can be found here


Cal's Law Series:


Cal's Law (book one)
Becoming Family (book two)
Educating Jenny (book three)
Searching for Home (book four)

On the River series:
















On the River (book one)


Corbin's Bend

Returning to Us   

4 comments:

  1. The promised spanking is definitely not a threat to Jenny's way of thinking, and Bob seems like an excellent alternative. Great snippet, PK.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jenny just wants Cal home - until he gets there, any port in a storm!

      Delete
  2. Love this PK, what a great tease Jenny is. I'm sure Cal will make her pay...but I'm sure she'll enjoy that too lol

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, I think they will both like the pay back for this.

      Delete