Saturday, August 21, 2021

Saturday Spankings - There's an itch in Tom's spanking hand



Welcome to Saturday Spankings! I’m enjoying having the new book out and I hope you’ll give it a try. I’ve taken today’s snippet from this new book, Secrets on the River. 

 

Cassie and Sue were both hurt during a purse-snatching attempt. Once they are home and safe, Tom talks to Cassie about the incident, and a few more things that are on his mind.

 


Tom put his arm around her and pulled her closer. “This feels so good,” he told her. “Do you know how scared I was for you yesterday?”

“I know. And I’m so sorry. But at least you can’t blame it on me this time,” she said with a grin.

“I can’t blame the attack on you. But I’m not happy with your actions. If I understood the report, it said you jumped on the man’s back. Do you know how dangerous that was? What on earth possessed you to do that?”

Cassie looked up at him, puzzled. “He hurt Sue. What else could I have done?”

“The way I understand it, he had already pushed Sue and was turning to run away when you tried to stop him. Instead, you could have gone to Sue, you could have run, yelled for police – gotten yourself out of harm’s way! That’s what you could have done,” he told her firmly.

Cassie sat up ready to argue. “But he…”

“Just stop,” Tom told her, shaking his head firmly. “I don’t want to hear it. I realize that you and Sue defending one another is as instinctive as breathing and I’m wasting my breath fussing about it.” Tom pulled Cassie back against him. “But be on notice that you’d better behave during your convalescence. There is a little itch in my spanking hand and if you don’t follow the doctors’ orders… well let’s just say, you having a broken arm won’t prevent me from putting you over my knee.”

“Would anything?” Cassie teased. If she was getting out of an immediate spanking she decided to keep the mood light and change the subject. “Can you believe we’re almost grandparents? Allie’s not the only one about to pop. I’m so excited I think I might. A real live baby of our very own!”

Tom chuckled. “Don’t you think Ryan and Allie have some part of this baby?”

“They can have the diapers and the two a.m. feedings. I want the rest. Seriously, I just can’t wait to get my hands on it. Are you hoping for a boy or a girl?”

“You know I don’t care. But lately I’ve had thoughts of dancing with a little granddaughter. But it doesn’t have to be this first one. How many children do you think they’ll want?”

“Allie says two for sure and you’re right, boys or girls, I don’t care. I just need some new playmates since all of you at The Landing are getting so old!”

“When I get you in bed tonight, I’ll show you who’s old,” Tom growled into her ear.

“Now that’s a promise I’m holding you to!” she said enthusiastically.



Buy links:

Amazon

Apple Books

Kobo

Google Play

Blushing Books

https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/secrets-on-the-river-pk-corey/1139963574



 

Blurb:

 

Everyone has secrets, but most don’t have major implications. When Jenny tries to keep her weekend activities from Cal, the repercussions of him finding out land only on her. But some secrets are bigger and more far reaching. You would think that as long as Cassie, Sue and Annie have known each other, surely they could have no real secrets from one another. But you’d be surprised. The full truth behind one secret may never be known, another could change the face of The Landing forever.

 

From steamy sex to both playful and painful spankings, the people on the river continue to live and love and marvel at all that are learning.


Cassie Space series:





Cassie's Space (book one)   
Cassie's Tale (book two)                       
Cassie on the Move (book three)          
Cassie's River Living (book four)        
Cassie's Conflict (book five)
Cassie's Influence (book six)
Cassie's Ordeal (book seven)
Cassie Corralled (book eight)
Cassie's Road Trip (book nine)
Cassie's Life (book ten)

Paperbacks can be found here


Cal's Law Series:


Cal's Law (book one)
Becoming Family (book two)
Educating Jenny (book three)
Searching for Home (book four)

On the River series:
















On the River (book one)


Corbin's Bend

Returning to Us   

4 comments:

  1. Made me smile. I agree with Cassie though. It's hard to believe they are almost grandparents. That child is going to hear some interesting stories about "Grandma."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good grief! I hope they wait until the kid is grown!

      Delete
  2. This made me giggle. I loved this exchange. Cassie's probably lucky Tom didn't change his mind about not spanking her!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true. I have confidence she'll do something else to get him stirred up soon.

      Delete