Saturday, June 11, 2022

Saturday Spankings - Poor Jenny

 


Welcome to Saturday Spankings! In last week’s snippet we found out that Ryder and Jenny used a drone to try and spy on Pat.  Once caught, both were in hot water with Cal. Cal might have been uncertain how to discipline Ryder, but he knew how to deal with Jenny.

 

He took a minute to gaze at her beautiful bottom. The creamy whiteness was absolute perfection. He was going to change that perfect color, but it couldn’t be helped. He began with a firm hand and Jenny continued to cry. He warmed her thoroughly before reaching for the paddle.

“No Cal, please don’t!” she cried. “You don’t know how bad this one hurts!”

“But you do know, and you still didn’t listen to me. Maybe you need a good reminder.” 

With the first agonizing pop of the paddle, Jenny howled. Despite Cal’s efforts to soundproof the room Jenny still worried about Ryder overhearing them. But when Cal used the oak paddle there was no way she could be silent. She continued to shout, beg and plead with him to stop as nine more swats rained down on her ass. She let out her breath when Cal stopped spanking and began kneading her reddened cheeks. “Hear what I’m saying, Jenny, ignore Pat. What she’s telling around town are lies. And I want you to know that I will be talking to her about it. will be confronting her. You will not. Are we clear?”

“Yes, yes, I promise! Please let me up. I can’t take anymore,” Jenny cried.

“I’m not quite done,” Cal told her. “The last time I told you to drop this I said I’d use the oak paddle if it happened again. It doesn’t seem like you believed me. But you better hear this. If it happens again, if you do anything in retaliation for your unfounded jealousy, I’ll use this paddle again and I’ll finish up with my belt.”

“I won’t, I won’t. I promise, but please no more.”

“I told you I wasn’t finished.” With that Cal picked up the paddle once more and landed ten excruciating licks to Jenny’s sit spot. When it was over Jenny sobbed, both because of the pain and her relief. 

After rubbing a little more, Cal pulled her up to sit on his lap.

“No! It hurts too much,” she cried.

“Hush,” he directed, holding her close. “I want you to think about how much your butt hurts now. Then imagine ten with the belt on top of that. You keep that thought in your head anytime Pat comes to mind for any reason.”

“Can I lie down please?” Jenny asked quietly.

Cal helped her to get settled on her stomach, before inspecting her bottom. He knew at a glance that it had to be hurting her and would be the next day too. He gave her ass a gentle kiss before going to the kitchen.

Coming back he placed two small ice packs on Jenny’s sit spots. He then undressed and crawled in beside her. He rubbed her back as she turned her head to face him. “I love you,” she told him.

“I know,” he answered. Jenny smiled, remembering that line from an old Star Wars movie Ryder had made her watch. “Honey, this is only a tiny blip on our seventy-plus years together. Don’t turn this Pat thing into a bigger issue than it is.”

“If we’re together seventy years you’ll be over a hundred you know,” Jenny pointed out.

“That paddle will still be around and I’ll still be wearing a belt and I’ll still love you as much as I do right now. Please keep all those things in mind.”

Jenny nodded. She took a deep breath and felt both contentment and a deep throbbing pain as Cal draped his arm around her.


 

Suspicions on the river (a Cassie’s family story)

Book three in the On the River series

 

Cal and Jenny have a nearly idyllic marriage. There are rare trips across his lap for minor problems, but most of those trips are just for fun. Could that be changing? Pat, Cal’s former lover, has moved back to town and she wouldn’t mind giving it another try with Cal. She feels he can’t be serious about this little twit that he married so quickly. Pat feels that once Cal realizes she offers him a better option, he’ll choose her. But soon mysterious things begin happening to Pat. Is someone trying to run her out of town? Could that someone be Jenny?

 

Cassie and the whole river family try to keep Jenny occupied and out of trouble, but suspicions just go from bad to worse. Both Jenny and Pat want Cal and they’re willing to fight for him. How dirty will this fight get?


Buy links:

Kobo  

 

Nook 

 

Blushing Books  

 

 

Cassie Space series:




Cassie's Space (book one)   
Cassie's Tale (book two)                       
Cassie on the Move (book three)          
Cassie's River Living (book four)        
Cassie's Conflict (book five)
Cassie's Influence (book six)
Cassie's Ordeal (book seven)
Cassie Corralled (book eight)
Cassie's Road Trip (book nine)
Cassie's Life (book ten)

Paperbacks can be found here


Cal's Law Series:


Cal's Law (book one)
Becoming Family (book two)
Educating Jenny (book three)
Searching for Home (book four)

Paper backs available

On the River series:




On the River (book one)

Corbin's Bend

Returning to Us   

4 comments:

  1. Ooh ouch, though I do wonder if Jenny has got the message. I love how this ended :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think she got it. But Jenny is still Jenny.

      Delete
  2. That was a harsh lesson, and if I were Jenny at this point I'd sincerely doubt I could make 70 years. Her butt would be worn out way before then. Though Jenny's feisty, so there's no saying whether she'll think before acting next time. Great snippet, PK.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jenny is young, but she is growing up. And remember, Cassie is her role model.

      Delete