Saturday, April 1, 2023

Saturday Spankings - It's all worth it.


Welcome to Saturday Spankings! In this snippet from Cassie’s Tale, the ladies are furious that the men canceled a trip that had been in the works for months, so that they could attend a conference. To show their dislike for such treatment they planned an impromptu girls’ trip to Bermuda, without telling the men. Tom did not find this trip amusing and quickly followed Cassie to this island retreat. He used the hairbrush to let Cassie know exactly how he felt.

 

I knew he was aggravated and worried for a while, but really with that hateful, hateful brush, you would think that there could be some type of warm up for the woman he loved. It seemed that he began full force. I don’t always cry during a spanking, but tears came quickly this time.

 I felt like he was spanking with a hot iron, and way too fast. He continued to lecture. Could someone please explain what the lecture is supposed to accomplish during a spanking? Surely, he couldn’t believe I was really listening. I could tell he continued to talk but having my bottom scorched did not make following his conversation the first thing on my mind. 

When he stopped and started rubbing, as bad as it had been, I had expected worse. I still wasn’t really listening until I heard him say that was for day one. The realization that this was day three sank in just before he started again.

If he had missed any spots the first time, he surely took care of everything on the second. The man knew how to spank. My tears, the tears that at any other situation in our lives grab his attention and cause him to pet and comfort me, had absolutely no effect during a spanking. Pleading had no effect either, but it didn’t keep me from trying. “Please Tom, stop. I’ll listen, oww, oww, please!

Tom paused again. Day two might have been a bit shorter, but just as intense, and when he stopped to rub, he started with the questions “Are you planning on running out on me again, girl?”

“No, Tom, I promise…” 

“Are you planning to leave the country without my permission again?” 

“No, please, Tom, I’ll never do it again…”

When he started again, I couldn’t help it. I put my hand back for some protection. This is a cardinal sin in our house. Tom loves my hands and refuses to let them be “in the line of fire” so to speak. Tom paused and said in a voice that caught my attention, “If I see that hand back here again, I’ll start over.” 

I could tell he was deadly serious. I snatched my hand away and clutched the comforter on the bed as hard as I could. That last volley was short but impressive. He finally finished and tossed the brush onto the chair.

Tom helped me up and cuddled me while I finished crying. “Shh… it’s all over,” he comforted. I felt raw, but the sound of his voice, tender, loving, felt like a cooling balm. 

Tom turned the bed back. There’s no sleeping pill in the world that knocks me out as thoroughly as a serious spanking from Tom. Maybe it’s the release, the knowledge that it’s over, that everything is now good between us; I don’t know, but it nearly always happens. Tom undressed and climbed in with me, not to make love, but just to hold me. Although I was sore as could be, the feeling of my burning bottom pressed up against him was the best feeling I knew. 

As I drifted away with Tom at my back, I knew he thought I was already asleep, when I heard him whisper, “Don’t ever leave me, Cassie.” The combination of the burn, his arms around me, and the love in his voice made me feel surrounded by bliss that few people ever experience.

I woke some time later, sore, but completely content. Tom still lay with me. Sighing, he said finally, “I guess we need to get up if we’re going to meet the girls for dinner.” He hesitated. “Honey, why don’t you meet them for drinks first? The mood they’re in, I’m worried they’ll poison my food unless they see for themselves that you’re alive and well.”

Bless his heart. He knew I really needed to talk with them alone for a while. I called Sue’s room. She snatched the phone up so quickly you’d have thought she was sitting on it.

“Are you all right?” she barked.

“Of course,” I answered. “What a question. I’ll meet you for drinks in half an hour.”

I tried my best, but I after all the crying and sleeping, I couldn’t completely erase all traces of my tears. They could also tell I was sitting tenderly.

The girls were furious. I let them rant a bit to get it out of their systems. Finally, I told them, “All right, it’s time to drop it. It’s over and I’m just fine.”

“You are not fine,” Sue snapped. “It’s plain to see he beat the shit out of you!” 

I don’t have the temper I used to, but asinine statements like that can push me over the edge, and it was with cold fury that I came back at her.

“I think you need to shut up. I’ve lived with a man who beat me and you all remember that time. Think about it, right now. Remember what it was like, remember what I was like.”

They all quieted as they remembered a time we all wanted to forget, a Cassie we all wanted to forget. I left them there for a moment. 

“All right, snap out of it. Is that how you’d describe me now?” Gradually small smiles played on their faces and, grudgingly, Annie muttered, “I think you and Tom are the happiest couple I know.” Sue didn’t want to agree, so she said nothing.

“You all know Tom would never hurt me, so leave me alone and get off Tom’s back.” 

Sue sighed. “Cassie, I just don’t understand, and I never will.”

“That’s okay,” I told her. “You don’t have to as long as Tom and I do. And while you’re thinking, think of how long it’s going to take your husband to get over being mad about this trip. Tom’s not mad about anything. It’s over. We’re good.”

Tom soon joined and everyone managed to be pleasant. As we stood to leave, however, Sue couldn’t resist saying, “Tom, I will never, as long as I live, understand how you can do that to Cassie.”

 And Tom, without missing a beat, said, “And I’ll never understand how Steve can stop himself from doing the same to you.” It’s been over twenty-five years since that trip, but I would imagine Tom and Sue are still searching for the answers to these same questions.

 



Cassie continues to live life to the fullest, from wheeling around in her new sports car to mastering the art of riding a motor scooter with no hands, she manages to keep Tom on his toes. The fly in the ointment is that Tom’s firm wants him back for a project and Cassie wants him all to herself.  When Tom takes the job, Cassie is left lonely and bored – never a good combination for her.

 Left to her own devices Cassie makes some poor decisions, frightening Sue and causing Tom to lower the boom. Tom's new schedule for Cassie, including her getting a job, leaves her little time to get herself in trouble – yet she still manages.


Cassie’s Space series

 

These ten books introduce Cassie. She is my friend and has been since she wandered into my imagination fifty-four years ago. She is married to Tom, the man who loves her in a way that makes my heart nearly burst with happiness for the two of them. He loves her, guides her, protects her and when necessary, spanks the fool out of her. I’ve been told that their adventures are exciting, funny and realistic. Their love-life is passionate and fulfilling – but you’ll hear no graphic details, Cassie is a lady and giving too much detail would not be proper.



Cal’s Law series

 

Cal and Jenny are one of my younger couple. The spanking in their relationship began mere minutes after they met, and Cal hasn’t let up much since. There relationship has it’s struggles, but these two are meant to be together. They live in the same town as Cassie and Tom and there is a lot of interactions among the character of both series. Jenny is not as reluctant as Cassie to openly discuss her sex life, so you’ll find a little more spice in this series.


 

On the River series

 

In this, my latest series, everyone is around – all the characters I’ve grown to love over the years are living on the area of the river that they call The Landing. Their lives, their adventures, even their spankings sometimes intertwine. By this time in the series, I’m just typing as my characters tell me what’s happening. And I love it!



These books do take you through time as it passes, but please don’t think you have to read them in order. Start anywhere. Just grab one and give it a try. If you are a spanking enthusiast, I know you'll enjoy it.

 

I’ll close today with a review on the latest book. This is one of the finest reviews I’ve ever had. 

 

Starting with the first Cassie book until now, I have never been disappointed or failed to wait expectantly for the next one.




And, of course, the links -


Cassie's Space (book one)   
Cassie's Tale (book two)                       
Cassie on the Move (book three)          
Cassie's River Living (book four)        
Cassie's Conflict (book five)
Cassie's Influence (book six)
Cassie's Ordeal (book seven)
Cassie Corralled (book eight)
Cassie's Road Trip (book nine)
Cassie's Life (book ten)


Cal's Law (book one)
Becoming Family (book two)
Educating Jenny (book three)
Searching for Home (book four)

On the River (book one)

 


6 comments:

  1. I just love this snippet PK, the love Tom and Cassie have shines through. Tom may mean business while spanking, but never skimps on the after care.

    I love how the girls rally, they are just concerned for their friend, but I love how Cassie handled it, and how she stood up for Tom.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Roz. This is everything I ever wanted to convoy in my books, that true spankings happen and that love and the loyalty of friends are the strongest themes in my books.

      Delete
  2. Great snippet, and I love Tom's comeback. Though the journey is painful, starting off fresh again is worth it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is nothing like it! And both Cassie and Tom understand it fully.

      Delete
  3. "There’s no sleeping pill in the world that knocks me out as thoroughly as a serious spanking from Tom." That's a great line, PK!
    I guess this scene is happening early in the series, as Cassie's friends are too judgmental at this point, no?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It did, in book two. They have really come around to understanding over the years.

      Delete