Saturday, July 15, 2023

Saturday Spankings - Forgive and forget


Welcome to Saturday Spankings. I’m still doing snippets from my third book Cassie on the Move.  Cassie felt she had been unjustly spanked because Steve had called with something Cassie and Sue had done on one of their girls’ trips. Cassie is mad at his tattling.

 

Steve came to hug me, but I stepped away and said, “Don’t you try to make nice with me. I’m mad at you.”

“Cassie, I told you –” Tom began sharply, but I ignored him and went on.

“Even if we had been doing something wrong, which we hadn’t, you had no business calling Tom and tattling. I would think that being in our sixties we are a little old for that.” Now I wasn’t really mad and everyone knew that but I wasn’t letting him off scot-free.

Steve grabbed me and hugged me tight. “Cassie, you’re right. I blew it and I am very sorry. You have got to let me make it up to you.”

“I’ll be glad to,” I told him. “See that Tom gives me a free pass on the cruise. Since I was spanked unjustly, I shouldn’t have to worry about getting another on this trip.”

“I can’t help you on that one, darlin’, but I will buy dinner for you and Tom tonight. Will that help any?”

“I don’t know,” I pondered. “You should never –”

“Dinner would be very nice, Steve. We would appreciate it. Wouldn’t we, Cassie?” Tom cut in with one of his looks.

“Well yes, of course,” I agreed, but I couldn’t help adding, “You wouldn’t believe how hungry I am!”

We made plans to meet later and they left. Tom fixed me with an evil eye. “Girl, you better plan on minding your manners, and me, or you’re going to be over my knee right quick. You hear me?” Blah, blah, blah. I was in the right.

Dinner was wonderful. And I did make Steve pay but good. I had stuffed shrimp as an appetizer, steak and lobster as my entree along with a baked potato with all the trimmings, two expensive bottles of wine, and cheesecake to round off the evening.

Tom was less than thrilled with me, thinking I went a little overboard. When I teased about ordering a third bottle of wine, Tom said, “Cassie Jane, that’s enough.” He was not talking about wine.

Steve caught the “Cassie Jane” too and said, “For goodness sakes Tom, don’t get on her for this. If I have to apologize to her again, I’ll have to declare bankruptcy.”

Steve did get another bottle and Sue and I finished it off. By the end of that third bottle I will admit I was feeling no pain, but Sue and I were still fussing a bit about the unfairness of our treatment about the last trip. Tom said no more and let me ramble. It was getting late and we headed to our rooms.

I was so tired I barely remember my head hitting the pillow. I woke the next morning feeling a bit groggy, but excited about the trip. As I came out of the bathroom, Tom was bringing me a cup of coffee.

“How you feeling this morning, honey?” he asked.

I’d definitely felt better, but trying to smile, I told him, “I’m good. I do have a little headache.”

Tom went and got me two aspirin and by the time I finished my coffee and Tom asked, “Any better?” I was able to tell him yes.

In hindsight, I should have told him I needed a medic. Sitting beside me, he quickly pulled me over his lap and nearly tore me up. Evidently, he’d seen the night before as a clear warning that I needed a major attitude adjustment before we boarded the ship. Except for the hard spanking I got because of Steve’s call, we’d had a calm summer on the spanking front. Tom had still been spanking, but most all had been firmly in the good girl category.

This spanking was different. He seemed to feel I needed a reminder on who was in charge in our family. I tried to wiggle out from his hard hand, which only made him grip me tighter and firmly warn, “Be still.”

“I’d already talked to Steve and he knew he’d made a mistake. You went on entirely too long, despite the fact that he apologized sincerely.” Tom continued to spank hard as he talked. “You ignored me last night when I said ‘that’s enough’ and kept on drinking. I’d rather not have to bring the hairbrush out on this trip. That will be your decision. Listen to me and it’ll stay packed. I want you to have fun, not run wild.”

“Tom, I get it, I do. Now stop!” I begged.

He stopped spanking and began rubbing. “I hope you got the message, girl. I’d like to relax myself and not worry on this trip, but you have to help me.”

“I will. Now let me up,” I demanded, and after one more thunderous pop, he did. I stood, rubbing like mad with both hands. Tom was polite enough to try to hide his grin. The old devil loved to watch me try to rub away the sting he’d caused.

 


Cassie it truly on the move now. A new home on the river brings excitement – a new house, new neighbors and new adventures. She learns to shoot paint-ball guns and play at water parks with the children of the neighborhood.

Cassie’s traveling too. She’s taking trips with just the girls, attending conventions for Tom’s work and vacationing with Tom and their friendsBut when Cassie begins having dizzy spells Tom thinks a slower pace is in order. Getting Cassie to slow down and take care of herself proves to be quite a challenge. A challenge Tom is more than determined to take on.



Cassie’s Space series

 

These ten books introduce Cassie. She is my friend and has been since she wandered into my imagination fifty-four years ago. She is married to Tom, the man who loves her in a way that makes my heart nearly burst with happiness for the two of them. He loves her, guides her, protects her and when necessary, spanks the fool out of her. I’ve been told that their adventures are exciting, funny and realistic. Their love-life is passionate and fulfilling – but you’ll hear no graphic details, Cassie is a lady and giving too much detail would not be proper.



Cal’s Law series

 

Cal and Jenny are one of my younger couple. The spanking in their relationship began mere minutes after they met, and Cal hasn’t let up much since. There relationship has it’s struggles, but these two are meant to be together. They live in the same town as Cassie and Tom and there is a lot of interactions among the character of both series. Jenny is not as reluctant as Cassie to openly discuss her sex life, so you’ll find a little more spice in this series.


 

On the River series

 

In this, my latest series, everyone is around – all the characters I’ve grown to love over the years are living on the area of the river that they call The Landing. Their lives, their adventures, even their spankings sometimes intertwine. By this time in the series, I’m just typing as my characters tell me what’s happening. And I love it!



These books do take you through time as it passes, but please don’t think you have to read them in order. Start anywhere. Just grab one and give it a try. If you are a spanking enthusiast, I know you'll enjoy it.

 

I’ll close today with a review on the latest book. This is one of the finest reviews I’ve ever had. 

 

Starting with the first Cassie book until now, I have never been disappointed or failed to wait expectantly for the next one.




And, of course, the links -


Cassie's Space (book one)   
Cassie's Tale (book two)                       
Cassie on the Move (book three)          
Cassie's River Living (book four)        
Cassie's Conflict (book five)
Cassie's Influence (book six)
Cassie's Ordeal (book seven)
Cassie Corralled (book eight)
Cassie's Road Trip (book nine)
Cassie's Life (book ten)


Cal's Law (book one)
Becoming Family (book two)
Educating Jenny (book three)
Searching for Home (book four)

On the River (book one)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

3 comments:

  1. Don't mess with Cassie lol. She sure made sure Steve got the message lol, and Tom always gets his point across.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think she really did anything wrong this time, unfortunately she's spanked based on what Tom thinks.

      Delete
  2. I agree with Roz. Tattling is never acceptable, though Cassie clearly did push past Tom's limits. Great snippet.

    ReplyDelete