Saturday, July 1, 2023

Saturday Spankings - Pre-party spanking


Welcome to Saturday Spankings. In today’s snippet from Cassie on the Move, Cassie and Tom are attending a convention. Cassie, Sue and Annie, not happy with the planned city tour for the ladies had left the group and gone off on their own. Back at the hotel Cassie learns the leader of the tour gave Tom her own version of what happened.

 

Tom gave me a kiss and said, “I want to talk to you.” That phrase can have many meanings. Sometimes it means a pleasant conversation. And then there are times when Tom talks with his hands. I knew we’d be going to a banquet and dancing later in the evening, and I was expecting a spanking beforehand. This was practically a ritual for us before a big party. But I wanted to make sure it would be a good girl spanking. Surely, I’d done nothing really wrong during the day to change that.

Tom seemed serious when we arrived at our room. Turning to me, he said, “I’ve heard all about your day, girl. I understand you were rude and disruptive on the tour. You demanded the other women leave because you chose to, and then you took all the young wives to a bar with you to drink the afternoon away.”

Sparks nearly flew from my eyes as I began sputtering furiously. Just before I could go off like a Roman candle, Tom grabbed me in a hug and gave me a wonderful kiss.

“I know you are no angel, but I didn’t quite believe all that. You surely did get yourself on Fancy’s bad side, however. I wouldn’t expect a Christmas card this year. Now,” he said, pulling me across his lap for his favorite ‘talking’ position, “let’s hear your version of the day’s events.”

I snuggled in to get comfortable and told Tom the actual story of our day. We laughed when I described Fancy and our bus mutiny. I was doing some squirming after he’d spanked awhile. Even when he’s in a good mood, Tom spanks hard, and I was feeling it for sure. He seemed pleased when I reported only having a small bit of wine at lunch, although I might have forgotten to mention that had been Annie’s idea.

I relaxed a bit as Tom stopped spanking to rub. We’d ‘talked’ a long while and I was a bit tender.

The rubbing felt so good, and I was relaxing so well until Tom asked, “Why didn’t you tell me you’d left the tour when you called me at lunchtime? And why weren’t you checking your phone?” Shoot, I thought that just once he might have actually forgotten, but no. Mr. Nosy had to know my every move. That loving, gentle hand that had been rubbing my bottom suddenly became as hard as a wooden paddle as he delivered a dozen extremely hard swats to my already sore rear. He started rubbing again. Finally, I rolled to my side and gave Tom a disapproving look. Those last ones had been really hard.

“You can drop the look,” he told me. “You know I want you to tell me when you change your plans. It is the same as lying when you don’t. You hear me, girl?”

Of course I heard him, my hearing is perfect. It’s my ability to remember everything he says on a daily basis that’s the problem. In fact, as he kept rubbing, in more interesting places, I was losing the trail of the conversation completely.

After my particularly hard good girl spanking, and a little fun acting like a bad girl, we cuddled and talked. As long as we’d been married, times like those are still special to me. I love laying my head on his chest and listening to his heartbeat as we talk. Even after all these years, I don’t take our conversations for granted. They’re precious to me.



Cassie it truly on the move now. A new home on the river brings excitement – a new house, new neighbors and new adventures. She learns to shoot paint-ball guns and play at water parks with the children of the neighborhood.

Cassie’s traveling too. She’s taking trips with just the girls, attending conventions for Tom’s work and vacationing with Tom and their friendsBut when Cassie begins having dizzy spells Tom thinks a slower pace is in order. Getting Cassie to slow down and take care of herself proves to be quite a challenge. A challenge Tom is more than determined to take on.



Cassie’s Space series

 

These ten books introduce Cassie. She is my friend and has been since she wandered into my imagination fifty-four years ago. She is married to Tom, the man who loves her in a way that makes my heart nearly burst with happiness for the two of them. He loves her, guides her, protects her and when necessary, spanks the fool out of her. I’ve been told that their adventures are exciting, funny and realistic. Their love-life is passionate and fulfilling – but you’ll hear no graphic details, Cassie is a lady and giving too much detail would not be proper.



Cal’s Law series

 

Cal and Jenny are one of my younger couple. The spanking in their relationship began mere minutes after they met, and Cal hasn’t let up much since. There relationship has it’s struggles, but these two are meant to be together. They live in the same town as Cassie and Tom and there is a lot of interactions among the character of both series. Jenny is not as reluctant as Cassie to openly discuss her sex life, so you’ll find a little more spice in this series.


 

On the River series

 

In this, my latest series, everyone is around – all the characters I’ve grown to love over the years are living on the area of the river that they call The Landing. Their lives, their adventures, even their spankings sometimes intertwine. By this time in the series, I’m just typing as my characters tell me what’s happening. And I love it!



These books do take you through time as it passes, but please don’t think you have to read them in order. Start anywhere. Just grab one and give it a try. If you are a spanking enthusiast, I know you'll enjoy it.

 

I’ll close today with a review on the latest book. This is one of the finest reviews I’ve ever had. 

 

Starting with the first Cassie book until now, I have never been disappointed or failed to wait expectantly for the next one.




And, of course, the links -


Cassie's Space (book one)   
Cassie's Tale (book two)                       
Cassie on the Move (book three)          
Cassie's River Living (book four)        
Cassie's Conflict (book five)
Cassie's Influence (book six)
Cassie's Ordeal (book seven)
Cassie Corralled (book eight)
Cassie's Road Trip (book nine)
Cassie's Life (book ten)


Cal's Law (book one)
Becoming Family (book two)
Educating Jenny (book three)
Searching for Home (book four)

On the River (book one)

 


4 comments:

  1. I love this! Sounds like a perfect spanking to me. A lot of both spanking, and other fun mixed in with a reminder.

    Hugs
    Riz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is my favorite type of spanking too!

      Delete
  2. Great scene, PK. A little dominance with a reminder and some loving. Can't think of anything more precious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cassie and Tom are my dream couple. Sometimes there's more discipline than I'd like in real life, but they are fun.

      Delete