Saturday, July 8, 2023

Saturday Spankings - Use your words



Welcome to Saturday Spankings! Today’s snippet is from the third Cassie book, Cassie on the Move. Tom is always worried about Cassie’s health and when she fainted his worries doubled. He wanted her to go to bed and rest, but you know Cassie…

 

During the last leg of our flight home, I was deeply involved in my book. I sat still as a mouse, reading for hours, and I think this was the reason that I swooned a bit as we got up to leave. For non-southerners, that means I fainted. But I came to almost immediately. I was more embarrassed than anything else. The airline got me a wheelchair and took me to a nurse’s station. My blood pressure was low, as usual, and I’d simply sat too long. At least that was my diagnosis.

Tom, being Tom, wanted me to lie down and rest when we got home. I did, for a moment. But when he went to his study to check the mail and make a few calls, I slipped into the computer room. Tom won’t let me bring my laptop into the bedroom. I simply wanted to check my mail, and perhaps put up a short post about our trip. I was surprised at how much I’d missed my computer and visiting with my blogging friends.

I hadn’t been there five minutes when I heard Tom coming. Good grief! He hadn’t even had time to open half the letters he’d taken with him. I heard him pause at the bedroom door and say my name softly. When he found I wasn’t in our room, I heard, “Cassie Jane, where are you?” in a much less gentle voice.

“I’m in here,” I called from the next room.

“Didn’t I tell you to go to bed?”

“Tom, you said you wanted me to rest. I can rest sitting here just as well. I wasn’t sleepy,” I tried to tell him in my sweetest voice.

Evidently Tom thought I needed some of his personal sleep aid. He knows I almost always need a nap after a hard spanking. He quickly led me to the bedroom, but not before stopping to take the heavy wooden ruler from the desk drawer. It had been a pretty long time since Tom had spanked with anything more than his hand, and that awful ruler’s bite was vicious. He was also in a lecturing mode. “You need to listen to me. I told you to go to bed, not play on that blessed computer. You fainted barely an hour ago.” And he seemed to go on and on. But all that talking did not slow the spanking one bit. I felt he had made his point long before he stopped.

He finally put down the ruler and began rubbing. Eventually, he helped me to my feet and continued holding and rubbing me as I snubbed into his shirt.

Finally, I said, “You spank too hard.”

“And you don’t do as you’re told. What am I going to have to do to get you to listen to me?” Tom asked.

“Well, you could have tried saying, ‘please,’” I muttered.




Cassie it truly on the move now. A new home on the river brings excitement – a new house, new neighbors and new adventures. She learns to shoot paint-ball guns and play at water parks with the children of the neighborhood.

Cassie’s traveling too. She’s taking trips with just the girls, attending conventions for Tom’s work and vacationing with Tom and their friendsBut when Cassie begins having dizzy spells Tom thinks a slower pace is in order. Getting Cassie to slow down and take care of herself proves to be quite a challenge. A challenge Tom is more than determined to take on.



Cassie’s Space series

 

These ten books introduce Cassie. She is my friend and has been since she wandered into my imagination fifty-four years ago. She is married to Tom, the man who loves her in a way that makes my heart nearly burst with happiness for the two of them. He loves her, guides her, protects her and when necessary, spanks the fool out of her. I’ve been told that their adventures are exciting, funny and realistic. Their love-life is passionate and fulfilling – but you’ll hear no graphic details, Cassie is a lady and giving too much detail would not be proper.



Cal’s Law series

 

Cal and Jenny are one of my younger couple. The spanking in their relationship began mere minutes after they met, and Cal hasn’t let up much since. There relationship has it’s struggles, but these two are meant to be together. They live in the same town as Cassie and Tom and there is a lot of interactions among the character of both series. Jenny is not as reluctant as Cassie to openly discuss her sex life, so you’ll find a little more spice in this series.


 

On the River series

 

In this, my latest series, everyone is around – all the characters I’ve grown to love over the years are living on the area of the river that they call The Landing. Their lives, their adventures, even their spankings sometimes intertwine. By this time in the series, I’m just typing as my characters tell me what’s happening. And I love it!



These books do take you through time as it passes, but please don’t think you have to read them in order. Start anywhere. Just grab one and give it a try. If you are a spanking enthusiast, I know you'll enjoy it.

 

I’ll close today with a review on the latest book. This is one of the finest reviews I’ve ever had. 

 

Starting with the first Cassie book until now, I have never been disappointed or failed to wait expectantly for the next one.




And, of course, the links -


Cassie's Space (book one)   
Cassie's Tale (book two)                       
Cassie on the Move (book three)          
Cassie's River Living (book four)        
Cassie's Conflict (book five)
Cassie's Influence (book six)
Cassie's Ordeal (book seven)
Cassie Corralled (book eight)
Cassie's Road Trip (book nine)
Cassie's Life (book ten)


Cal's Law (book one)
Becoming Family (book two)
Educating Jenny (book three)
Searching for Home (book four)

On the River (book one)

 


4 comments:

  1. Tom sure is protective. I love Cassie's answer lol, she is good at baiting him!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh boy, she is! But they do seem to get along well.

      Delete
  2. Her response made me chuckle out loud. You gotta love her. She'll give sass even right after a hard spanking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right. Cassie is always full of sass!

      Delete