Saturday, February 1, 2014

Saturday Spankings - February 1


Saturday again! And we have more eight – or close to eight – sentence snippets to enjoy.  I’m taking these from Cassie’s Tale, which will be out in four days! I’m very excited. 
In today’s snippet, Cassie has continued to refuse to accompany Tom to a party give by the company trying to woo Tom out of retirement. She sees no reason to party with people trying to steal her husband away from her. She knows Tom wants her to go and she’s worried he’ll use unfair tactics to force her.


Tom’s look was one of amused exasperation and I was pretty sure I knew what was coming. Tom stalked toward me saying, “I think it’s time for a little talk.”
Talk my foot!
Reaching me Tom wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead. Then he slowly kissed my eyes and worked his way down my neck.
“You are going.” He told me in a voice that made me tingle, “You’re going because I want to show everyone that if I do take this job, I have a powerful reason to come home every night. I want to show them that my wife is beautiful and funny and sexy and satisfied and that I plan to keep her that way whether I work or not.” Taking a pause to kiss me on the lips he continued, “You’re going because I love you and I want you there with me.”
I told you he played dirty.



Cassie’s Tale will be out February fifth

Cassie continues to live life to the fullest, from wheeling around in her new sports car to mastering the art of riding a motor scooter with no hands, she manages to keep Tom on his toes. The fly in the ointment is that Tom’s firm wants him back for a project and Cassie wants him all to herself.  When Tom takes the job, Cassie is left lonely and bored – never a good combination for her.
 Left to her own devices Cassie makes some poor decisions, frightening Sue and causing Tom to lower the boom. Tom's new schedule for Cassie, including her getting a job, leaves her little time to get herself in trouble – yet she still manages.


Cassie’s Space - On Amazon

Meet Cassie, a former wild child, who meets her match, and creates the match of a lifetime. To nearly all who know her now, Cassie is a vivacious, sweet southern lady, who is the epitome of grace and proper behavior. Look a tiny bit closer and you’ll see that Cassie has another side – the one whose language could make a sailor blush as she drinks him under the table.
 Thanks to her loving husband Tom, who even after thirty years of marriage, never hesitates to put Cassie over his knee when she strays too far from his view of ladylike behavior, few people other than close old friends know this side of Cassie exists.
 Cassie and Tom show that love and passion are not the sole property of the young. Love and passion grows and changes with age. While aging may bring on challenges – the love and passion between these two people only grows stronger.

And now, the rest of the snippets.


51 comments:

  1. Wow PK...Tom does play dirty doesn't he! Who could resist if there man said things like that!!! Definitely looking forward to the release...congratulations.

    Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cat,
      I know that would turn me into putty. I'm pretty anxious for the release myself!

      Delete
  2. I am waiting until I have the book so no reading of any snippets.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bless your heart Ronnie, just a few more days.

      Delete
  3. PK,
    roll on Wednesday!!!
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paul, I like the fact that this book will tell you about a few things even you don't know.

      Delete
  4. ah :) Tom may be playing dirty, but that is still so sweet :) woohoo! almost release day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Tom's way of playing dirty. Hurry Wednesday!

      Delete
  5. They're such a close couple and obviously enjoy each other's company very much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is what I want them to show - a truly loving couple, with a few bumps along the way, of course.

      Delete
  6. I love these characters, PK! You really put inside both their heads even with a 1P perspective.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emily,
      Maybe it works because they've both been with me so long.

      Delete
  7. He's a man used to getting his way, and knows just how to do it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Leigh, I'd have to say they are both pretty darn good at getting what they want.

      Delete
  8. Oh that Tom! I love him! Just when Cassie was getting herself worked up to dig in her heals....he changes the game!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, Minelle, she was sure he was going to spank her - but she was determined not to give in anyway. Then he come up with this.

      Delete
  9. I love that hey have such a long history together. And that you don't have to be young to get into trouble! LOL Good luck with the release.

    Helen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Helen, I like that part too. Somehow it gives me continued hope for the future.

      Delete
  10. That is certainly swoon worthy. Wonderful snippet and congrats on the new book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you Jolynn, Cassie and Tom may not be in their 20's, but they are still a hot couple.

      Delete
  11. Ooh - I love that kind of dirty! Mazal tov on the new book ... I'm looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that kind of dirty too. Thanks Shelly, I hope you'll like the book.

      Delete
  12. Tom really doesn't fight fair, how could Cassie refuse him when he put it like that.
    Yay, only 4 days. Congrats

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, when he started that stuff, poor Cassie was a goner. I don't thing she really minded. Thanks Tara.

      Delete
  13. Congrats PK ... four days?! tick tock tick tock, so exciting! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm definitely watching that second hand count down.

      Delete
  14. Even though the story is told only from PK's POV I totally feel like I know Tom, so kudos to you! Very excited for your new release. Look at you go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Celeste,
      As a couple they really are one. I think that helps.

      Delete
  15. I love Tom's idea of playing 'dirty'. Hearing him say those words to Casey just made me want to melt inside right along with Casey. Lucky, girl!
    Great snippet, PK. 4 days to release day....YAY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree LA, a little sweet talk can go a long way.

      Delete
  16. Tender and sweet. Tom is delicious :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so too Abigail, a man who can be this sweet and still be so firm with the hair brush when he feels it's deserved is a definite keeper.

      Delete
  17. I fall in love with these two more and more. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MarySue that just makes my day. They're pretty special to me.

      Delete
  18. I love this and I have come to love them. Great snippet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadie,
      I'm so happy you have come to care for them - they have lots and lots of stories to share.

      Delete
  19. Oh my! That dirty dog... not fair! Man, I love him...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you believe a man would act like that! The very idea.

      Delete
  20. Perfect snippet, PK. I love the chemistry between these two, and the way Cassie thinks. Congratulations on your upcoming release as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Patricia,
      I love the way Cassie thinks too. It may get her in trouble at times, but I'm right there cheering her on.

      Delete
  21. Love this PK. What a wonderful sweet snippet. This had me swooning LoL

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roz,
      You know I love Tom. He is sweet and loving and romantic and he's also strict and consistent. What more could you ask from a man?

      Delete
  22. Loved this PK. Tom is so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ooh! I really like Tom. Yeah, he may play dirty, but that's my kind of dirty. And I think it's Cassie's, too.

    ReplyDelete