Saturday, June 29, 2019

Saturday Spanking - Shock for Cassie


Welcome to Saturday Spankings! I’m just finishing up a new book which will combine many characters my readers have come to know. Both from the Cassie’s Space series and my Cal’s Law series. It’s not quite done, but I’m continuing here to introduce some of you to probably my favorite two characters, Cassie and Tom. This is from book three of the series and definitely one of my favorites, Cassie on the Move.
With the secret help from her neighbor’s Cassie is dressed as a pirate wench for their first Halloween on the river. She was a little unsure how straight-laced Tom will take to the idea. She finds out when he sees her crossing the lawn all dressed up and he calls to her to, ‘Get in the house!’

I couldn’t help being a little angry with Tom. There was no reason he had to be so stuffy all the time. He had sounded annoyed, almost angry, from the window. I only hoped he would be discreet in front of Kate and Allie. They had worked so hard pulling all this together. I was afraid Tom would embarrass me and hurt their feelings.
Hateful feelings churned in me as I heard him come down and I turned my back to the stairs. Looking away from Tom was something I often did when I was annoyed with him because I knew it aggravated him.
He spoke my name as he came into the room, but I was angry by then and I didn’t turn around. I was startled when he barked sharply, “Cassie Jane, look at me when I’m speaking to you.”
I’m not a child. I threw caution to the wind as I wheeled around to attack before he could. But when I turned I was utterly speechless at what was before my eyes.
Never in my wildest dreams! My Tom, dressed in full pirate regalia. He looked incredible. I could only stand and stare. He had on a puffed-sleeve shirt with a leather vest, and a sash was at his waist as well as a very real-looking sword. High leather books came nearly to his knees. I had a hard time taking it all in. Looking back at his face, I saw a delightful glint in his eye as I spotted the earring in his ear. Tom with an earring – not a sight I’d ever thought I’d see in this lifetime. I don’t believe the man had ever looked better.
That old pirate stalked right over to me and kissed me in front of everyone. I just couldn’t take my eyes off him. Lingering at my ear, he whispered, “Far too much cleavage for a lady, but we’ll discuss that later tonight.”


Cassie Space series:





Cassie's Space (book one)   
Cassie's Tale (book two)                       
Cassie on the Move (book three)          
Cassie's River Living (book four)        
Cassie's Conflict (book five)
Cassie's Influence (book six)
Cassie's Ordeal (book seven)
Cassie Corralled (book eight)
Cassie's Road Trip (book nine)
Cassie's Life (book ten)

Paperbacks can be found here

    Cal's Law Series:



Cal's Law (book one)
Becoming Family (book two)
Educating Jenny (book three)


Corbin's Bend

Returning to Us

Check out more great snippet here.

4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful snippet PK, I love this! Just as well Cassie held her tongue lol. I'm not sure she is totally out of woods with Tom :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She was so surprised he played along. They had a wonderful evening!

      Delete
  2. It was a surprise to see that Tom could enjoy a little role play!

    Hugs From Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He can be a little stuffy, but he does let go some these days.

      Delete