Saturday, October 12, 2019

Saturday Spankings - Questionable gift


Thanks for coming back for another Saturday Spankings! I would love to see more authors joining us out here. I’m continuing to give snippets from my latest book, Searching for Home. If you read last week’s snippet you’ll know that Jenny was furious and decided to take off with her friends for a few days – without letting Cal know. As you might imagine, Cal wasn’t happy.

“I wasn’t kidding when I said I missed you,” Cal told her. “I spent the weekend thinking of you and I made something for you.” Reaching into his back pocket, Cal brought forth a small paddle and handed it to Jenny. 
Looking at it with dread, Jenny turned it over in her hand. It was slim. The paddle part was only about three inches wide and the thickness was about a half-inch. The handle felt comfortable, not that she gave a damn. But she did notice that it was sanded beautifully and smooth as silk.
“Thanks,” she told him, bravely. “I’ll hang onto it for the next time you piss me off.”
“Umm… no,” Cal told her. Taking the paddle from her, he said, “For you, I said. To be used exclusively on you. Not for you to keep. This is made from seasoned oak – one of the hardest woods around. I think it will help me get my point across.”


This is a stand-alone book, but if you'd like to get to know these people better, you can start here:


Cal's Law Series:


Cal's Law (book one)
Becoming Family (book two)
Educating Jenny (book three)
     Searching for Home (book four)

Cassie Space series:


Cassie's Space (book one)   
Cassie's Tale (book two)                       
Cassie on the Move (book three)          
Cassie's River Living (book four)        
Cassie's Conflict (book five)
Cassie's Influence (book six)
Cassie's Ordeal (book seven)
Cassie Corralled (book eight)
Cassie's Road Trip (book nine)
Cassie's Life (book ten)

Paperbacks can be found here


Corbin's Bend

Returning to Us

Check out more great snippet here.

8 comments:

  1. Oops, Jenny certainly got that wrong lol. How nice of Cal to make a paddle to blister her butt with lol

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, never make your guy mad and give him the weekend to come up with something.

      Delete
  2. I can't say I blame Cal. Taking off without leaving word, no matter how pissed you are, is never going to end well. Love the snippet, PK.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so true and especially if your guy really loves you!

      Delete
  3. Gulp. No wonder she wanted to hang on to it when he was angry with her. Loved it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Jenny has the guts to use it. But that would never happen!

      Delete